What are you listening to now? Page 1,500

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th September 2022, 3:25 PM

Yes. I've got that.

What on the limited edition triangle shaped vinyl?

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th September 2022, 6:05 PM

What on the limited edition triangle shaped vinyl?

Yes.

Nice ?

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th September 2022, 6:53 PM

Nice ?

Probably available at Discogs but I did actually buy it at the time. I'm not sure how limited it is though.

I might be talking rubbish. (What's new?) I've got the clear 10".

Does anyone remember Kenny Everett's World's worst record album?

"I want my baby back" by Jimmy Cross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0x8S1U7O3w

The Faust Tapes. An album by Krautrock group Faust initially never planned for commercial release and an early Virgin album at the budget price of 49p. Anyway I've always loved it and not played it for about 30 years. Very experimental and very "stereo".

Just reading up on them "Meifert was sacked shortly afterwards because, as Peron wrote in 2004, "he discussed things, because he had flat buttocks and an absolutely beautiful girlfriend, because he practised every day, because he always kept his room neat and woke up every morning to first wet a cloth he'd put in front of his room to keep the dirt out, because he played such a hard 4/4th that we had to travel into the tongue, ready to drop, ding dong is handsome top."

Seems a good enough reason.

Subsequently dug out an album I bought on a work trip to Germany in the early 80s by a group called Extrabreit. Very punky which always sounds better in German.

because he played such a hard 4/4th that we had to travel into the tongue, ready to drop, ding dong is handsome top."

I wonder what that means?

Love the Wedding Present, especially Kennedy.

Good sketch in the Gemma Arrowsmith show on Radio 4 Extra. She played an MP on Mastermind. She was asked the first question and replied "that is not the question" and rambled on avoiding answering the question consequently getting no points.

Jeff and a talented Aussie girl on bass.

Quote: WasMrApollo @ 6th October 2022, 1:13 AM

Jeff and a talented Aussie girl on bass.

Love this track from Blow by Blow.