Cotter spotter Page 3

Not so deluded anymore.

He seems like a nice chap to me. His confidence and self-belief have certainly paid off for him. Well done James. http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm4669949/bio

He is firmly in the BCG forums hall of fame.

Still, has nobody let him out yet?

I think playing the Torture Garden is kinda cool and shows a darker side to the boy.

Quote: Lee @ November 5 2012, 7:48 PM GMT

Still, has nobody let him out yet?

Leevil beware denegrating him; he is a giant and you are an ant shivering in his shadow. A shadow so vast you couldn't expect to leave in your tiny ant life.

Quote: sootyj @ November 5 2012, 5:10 PM GMT

You know this mockery of all things Cottery has gone to far. I unlike most of you keep in touch with Cotter on line. And find him to be a perfectly, charming and frequently amusing fellow. Who has learned from his mistakes as well as his successes. And I look forward to one day meeting him in the flesh, well the next time I find myself in Totnes. Cotter as well as being often a lead in a number of theatrical productions, is a regular presenter on various local radio stations, stars in a successful and profitable improv team and even took part in an end of the year topical review of the year for the BBC. And is actively groomed talent.
That makes him rather more succesful than most of the hacks on this site, including myself.

With the exception of perhaps MarcP a producer of tawdry penny dreadfuls about gruesome murders, and mindless soaps for the masses.

Go Cotter and shame on you haters.

He also got to present a local music award (the MOYOs I think) in a tux, I never have.

Maybe they just haven't found him out yet.

I like James.

Seems to me the only person on here who actively dislikes Cotter is Ben. To the rest of us he's a figure of fascination.

And some of us actual respect
I wonderif we could sponsor the improbable to perform the next meetup

I looked back through the various Cotter threads, and the guy just doesn't seem to be able to create or say anything particularly funny.

However, he is not quite as awful in front of the camera/microphone, when (assumedly) performing some elses' material. Thus, I could see him having a reasonable acting career through sheer determination, delusion, perseverence and complete inability to detect criticism.

I follow Cotter on Twitter; seems to be me he's a hard worker with numerous professional projects as an actor on the go.

E would do well to take down some of his earlier projects

He will literally do anything for a laugh.

This guy seems to be some sort of legend on this site. Does he really exist?

He is indeed a legend.

Currently on stage staring in the Polar Express.