Cotter spotter Page 2

Potter Meets Cotter

That's pretty damn good.

Where has he been spotted recently?

His facebook page has a wonderful image of Cotter as a Vietcong guerilla.

In Hearts of Totness

Quote: L.E. @ May 8 2012, 1:43 PM BST

That's pretty damn good.

Where has he been spotted recently?

'Ackney?

I randomly found this pic earlier today - no creepy web search on Mr C I can assure you...

Toad from Neighbours = Antipedian Cotter

He's not been spotted here much lately!

Where is the next big thing in extra actors? Has he flown our humble nest?

He's a hidden Extra

He's the writers, producers, directors, lighting man's commentary.

"To the Cottermobile!"

That manchild just disgusts me.

The I'm a celebrity get me out of here line up has been leaked apparently.

You know this mockery of all things Cottery has gone to far. I unlike most of you keep in touch with Cotter on line. And find him to be a perfectly, charming and frequently amusing fellow. Who has learned from his mistakes as well as his successes. And I look forward to one day meeting him in the flesh, well the next time I find myself in Totnes. Cotter as well as being often a lead in a number of theatrical productions, is a regular presenter on various local radio stations, stars in a successful and profitable improv team and even took part in an end of the year topical review of the year for the BBC. And is actively groomed talent.
That makes him rather more succesful than most of the hacks on this site, including myself.

With the exception of perhaps MarcP a producer of tawdry penny dreadfuls about gruesome murders, and mindless soaps for the masses.

Go Cotter and shame on you haters.

He also got to present a local music award (the MOYOs I think) in a tux, I never have.

Yeah, but he's such a deluded tosser. And I'm sure you'll agree that those people are the cornerstone of all comedy.