I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 25

Opening show down over 2 million viewers compared to last year !

Tedious load of rubbish

They're missing a good show.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st November 2023, 8:09 AM

They're missing a good show.

No they're not. "They" are watching something else of quality and worth while - not wasting their life on drivel for the masses.

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th November 2023, 2:39 PM

Tedious load of rubbish

Amen to that

I'd have expected Farage to have drawn a crowed, so 2 million down... I don't agree with his Politics, but I admire his candor. He's a likable persona.

Can't stand Farage. Will not be watching while he's on. Admittedly, I wasn't a fan of Matt Hancock either. But he wasn't as grating as Farage. ITV have cocked up on this one.

They cocked on the whole programme as far as I'm concerned. It's the third most load of bollocks on TV.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st November 2023, 7:11 PM

They cocked on the whole programme as far as I'm concerned. It's the third most load of bollocks on TV.

No, utter bollocks, along with that other load of toss, Big Brother - why anyone would want to waste their time watching such drivel is beyond me.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th November 2023, 11:25 AM

I really am at a complete loss as to why people watch this trash

Quote: zooo @ 19th November 2023, 11:27 AM

I say the same about televised sport.
We're all different!

I agree with you zooo... Perhaps we should post in the football threads about the futility of watching 22 overpaid prima-donnas kicking a f**ken ball around a field for an hour and a half! :)

Correct. If you don't like the show, you can voice an opinion. But constantly berating it after each positive post is very bad manners.

It's a TV show that some like and some don't. 7 million people watched it and all you hear is 'It's 2 million down.
7 million viewers is a high score for any program these days.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd November 2023, 8:51 AM

Correct. If you don't like the show, you can voice an opinion. But constantly berating it after each positive post is very bad manners.

Yes Herc, don't be so rude!! I expect you put your elbows on the table at tea-time too, you rascal! 😁

I didn't think Nella would last long
unless she had a groundswell of Tiktok supporters or something
Hopefully people aren't too hard on her apart from that one trial where she couldn't even go throuh a set of combination locks properly, she deserves all the flak she gets from that ;-)

I love it when even Ant and Dec get annoyed.

She's of the 'permanently offended' brigade.
If she can take something the wrong way, you can guarantee she will.

When she was nominated for doing lots of trials, she said, ' I'm either really liked or hated.
Take a good guess Nella.

Bit like Nigel then. Immigrants!? Offended. Someone using the phrase cultural appropriation?! Offended.

I think if Nella hadn't TOTALLY misunderstood Fred using the saying 'I could be your dad' the public wouldn't have turned against her. She was nuts for that.

Yeah, and at least Nella caused some drama, which is surely part of the point of these programmes. The series would've been rather uneventful so far if she hadn't been there stirring things up. Even Nigel Farage has been rather quiet, the only tension in there is Fred and Josie disagreeing about who gets to do the cooking or whatever, which isn't particularly riveting. Although this is the first series of it I've watched for several years, so maybe the format is just tired now.