I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here Page 24

Twitter made me laugh though. People likening to Hitler because both killed millions of people,

At least Hancock did it by accident!

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 30th November 2022, 6:26 AM

5. Hancock was surprisingly good at all the trials. He had no real explanation for why he went in.

Probably because he fancied her.

Quote: chipolata @ 30th November 2022, 3:47 PM

I don't think he wants a political career.
That's the point of I'm a Celebrity, it let's you pivot into a new career in the media. Next stop Strictly, Googlebox and GB News pundit. The money's better.

There you go.
Notice handed in today.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 30th November 2022, 12:19 PM

Not necessarily. Unless he wants it to be. Didn't do Nadine Dorries any harm in the long term. And Hancock was a Sunak supporter in both leadership elections. Watch this space...

Er...

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 7th December 2022, 6:10 PM

Er...

I did say unless he wants it to be. I also said in the long term - not 10 days later.

I see Farage has gone in this year. Who wouldn't though for 1 and a half million billies in your back sky.
Twitter is alight with people saying they now won't watch it because he's in it.

Why not? Because of his reputation, he's likely to be voted for every challenge.
One newspaper has already posted a picture of him groveling in a tank of shit on his first day.

I suppose ITV won't want their £1.5 million investment being booted out first.

Apparently he's exempt from many of the challenges because of past injuries. Plane crashes'll do that.
Every year the older contestants get out of most of the challenges. To be honest, if you're not medically fit to take part in a big element of the show you should probably just stay home.
Seems especially pointless when they're paying him 1.5 million to sit on his bum and do f**k all.

I really am at a complete loss as to why people watch this trash

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th November 2023, 11:25 AM

I really am at a complete loss as to why people watch this trash

I say the same about televised sport.
We're all different!

It's more like a social experiment.
Pre-conceived ideas of who they are are often shattered or elevated.

last year I thought Boy George was a wanker and also the newsreader Charlene White.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th November 2023, 11:35 AM

last year I thought Boy George was a wanker and also the newsreader Charlene White.

Did you think that before the show or after?

Never ever watched it or that other load of shit "Big Brother" - I simply could not give a flying f**k about the "people" on it

Frankie Dettori on it this year. As a latecomer (whatever that entails). 7/1 chance to win.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th November 2023, 11:38 AM

Never ever watched it or that other load of shit "Big Brother" - I simply could not give a flying f**k about the "people" on it

We do have something in common then.