The Sitcom Mission 2011 Page 58

Quote: Declan @ March 14 2011, 9:29 AM GMT

Sean, I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

Beth, thanks for your post, we're thinking of you. x

Maybe adding a profile picture to my script was a bad idea Huh?

I remember a wise old postman I worked with once who told me that the guys that get all the women in life are either pig ugly or incredibly good looking the rest of us get nothing......this has helped me through many rejections.

Quote: Declan @ March 14 2011, 9:29 AM GMT

Sean, I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

Beth, thanks for your post, we're thinking of you. x

Thanks Dec, I really appreciate that x

Quote: Griff @ March 14 2011, 10:25 AM GMT

Sorry to hear this.
:(

Thank you xx

Interesting variation on 'rigid' has just turned up:

'...Jeremy's body is ridged'.

Perhaps Jeremy is a Klingon?

Am I the only one who's more excited about this thread getting nearer to 1,000 posts than finding out if I'm through?

Also, 50 posts for me, woohoo! :D

Quote: sean knight @ March 14 2011, 10:46 AM GMT

Perhaps Jeremy is a Klingon?

Yeah, Jeremy Bal'ar'knatar. Works in Klingon Accounts. Member of the Squash Club.

Quote: Penge @ March 14 2011, 11:12 AM GMT

Yeah, Jeremy Bal'ar'knatar. Works in Klingon Accounts. Member of the Squash Club.

Murdered by Andrew Solos, the shifty looking Romulan that hangs around the photocopier leering at the Bajoran intern

Quote: sean knight @ March 14 2011, 11:16 AM GMT

Murdered by Andrew Solos, the shifty looking Romulan that hangs around the photocopier leering at the Bajoran intern

Yeah, that's the one.

I had to Google 'Bajoran' though, my Star Trek knowledge is clearly not as powerful as yours, Mr Knight.

Aw... why can't the shortlist have 1100 people in it? That makes the job of short-listing easier and it makes 1100 people very happy at the end of today. This is an excellent idea - I'm sure of it. I'm starting a petition and here's the first name:

1. Sarah

(I'm new to this forum, by the way. Hello. Thank you for keeping me company while I obsessively wait for snippets of news about the competition. You are all lovely people.)

I actually used a romulan name generator.

But thank you for the fine compliment (I think)

Guys, can I just say, any more people who email us directly asking what time the results go up are going to be well and truly ignored.

Cheers, Declan

Quote: Declan @ March 14 2011, 11:52 AM GMT

Guys, can I just say, any more people who email us directly asking what time the results go up are going to be well and truly ignored.

Cheers, Declan

That reminds me... when do the results go up? Whistling nnocently

Good luck to everyone tonight. Although I've only posted a couple of times, your comments have left me thoroughly amused and vindicated that there are other anxious, insecure, attractive writers out there.

Oh, and Declan, what time is the... ahh just kidding.

Quote: Mark @ March 14 2011, 12:38 AM GMT

... to help soothe the blow if you don't get the email you were hoping for tomorrow night.

An email is an email, and I know what to do about rejection: get drunk and, erm... <sexually explicit material deleted>. If its good news, I'll have to write the next two scripts.