The Armstrong & Miller Show - Series 3 Page 2

Quote: Gelgoog @ October 30 2010, 11:38 PM BST

The Origin of Teenagers was a bit of a miss for me, mainly because I'd seen near the exact same scenario online a few weeks back in an animation making fun of the Predator movies. Even the 'I refuse to kill it, dad, I'm a vegetarian' gag.

Me too. Both well executed though. There were some great ideas/ writing/ performances on show. Estate Agent/ Wife killer and the war veterans being highlights. Surprised a pun as old as the hills: the massive cock gag snuck through.

Great opener. Some very funny stuff in there. Particularly enjoying the surgeon trying out new methods, (Shouting up the arsehole). Nice to see Dan Skinner, as ever.

Some really strong ideas and a whole bunch of chuckles in the opener. Let's hope they don't spoil it by wheeling out the same gags and characters week after week.

I found myself predicting some of the punchlines (much to the annoyance of Julia) but I did enjoy it.

Glad to see the "Street" RAF guys again!.

Unusually for a sketch show there wasn't a duff moment in this one. Hope the rest of the series is as good. I also got very over exited when Morten Harket appeared!!

I thought the Vampyre sketch was one of the funniest I have seen in ages. I really enjoyed the absurdity of the estate agent.
A&M just keep getting better and better. They are fine actors too so they really push the performance to another level.

A bit bland tonight with no standout sketches. Most of the laughs from the strength of Armstrong and Miller's performances not the writing.

Not good watching masturbation humour with my mum, but aside from that, I enjoyed it. :)
I really do love the vampires.

Quote: chipolata @ November 6 2010, 9:59 PM GMT

A bit bland tonight with no standout sketches.

The Crazy Paving sketch was brilliant!

Quote: Mark @ November 7 2010, 3:25 PM GMT

The Crazy Paving sketch was brilliant!

I think that was by Linehan.