Life's Too Short Page 5

Heee, he fell out of the car door.

:D

S'about time we had some more Merchant and Gervais on our screens, nobody in British Comedy comes close to these two.

I'm a massive fan boy of Gervais / Merchant so this is something I've been anticipating for quite a while.

Can't say the clips I've seen so far have set my world alight but snippets rarely do.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2011/nov/04/ricky-gervais-lifes-too-short

Saw half of the little preview doc that was on BBC Two last night; the clips looked very funny. Obviously they're not going to show rubbish clips, but still.

Interview isn't much about the show and is more about the 'mong' stuff, which the comments seem to be entirely about.

Meh, not interested in 'Mong-gate', just the work.

I find it quite interesting, but thought I should point out lack of work related insight in article before having to take the blame for wasting anyone's time by posting something that purports to be about the show.

The 'making of' last night was great. I had some reservations after seeing the few previously released clips but this put my mind at ease.

Liam Neeson is going to blow minds Laughing out loud

He's already got a Ricky Gervais/David Brent persona?

Disappointed. Shoehorn Liam Neeson in, Warwick Davis looking on...was quite funny but the reason didn't work for me...

Well that was short on laughs

Enjoyed it, even if the best bit was Liam Neeson. Warwick was very good.

Massively enjoyed. Well done them

It wasn't the funniest thing I've ever seen, but it was most enjoyable!