Him & Her - Series 1 Page 6

I sat down to watch an episode of this tonight, and it was switched off after 5 minutes. Nose picking and dog poo? Seriously?

I consider Stefan Golaszewski to be an excellent writer - if only for the fact he can consistently spell his own name correctly.

You assume...

Roger & Val was intelligent, and maybe not so funny, but at least quite enjoyable.

This, however... bloody hell.

The sister, in the Kitchen, dancing to her ring tone. Jesus Christ. That's *meant* to be funny? I genuinely would have laughed more at Paint drying.

A superb episode last night. This is one of my favourite new sitcoms in many years.

Quote: Dene Kernohan @ September 28 2010, 9:01 PM BST

A superb episode last night. This is one of my favourite new sitcoms in many years.

I can't agree on superb but I do like it. It is not side splitting funny but it is smiley funny & nice.

I would happily watch a whole show just about the life of Dan (the neighbour). The chap who plays him simply has funny bones - but also gives the most subtle and nuanced performance in the show. :

This is not my cup of tea at all.
The disgusting unfunny bits put me off watching it all the way through.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 30 2010, 12:00 AM BST

This is not my cup of tea at all.
The disgusting unfunny bits put me off watching it all the way through.

Just watch the bits with Dan in then... :)

Another great episode. Episode 3 and 5 I think have been very good. I recognised the mother this week as being in Mike Leigh plays (I think)

It has some funny lines and weird situations here and then.... we like the beardyman .... but overall this sitcom is quite bland... is not as charming as 'Gavin & Stacey', and it is not nearly as fun as 'The Young Ones'.
6 out of 10?

We don't like people speaking about themselves in the plural... Unimpressed ;)

Quote: AngieBaby @ September 23 2010, 8:10 PM BST

I sat down to watch an episode of this tonight, and it was switched off after 5 minutes. Nose picking and dog poo? Seriously?

Snap - I just started the first one and it was literally crap!

Saw the beginning of this last night (after watching Family Guy). Straight from the beginning the humour aimed low and hit its target. "Has your fart gone yet"?

Genuine question: how much does Stefan Gobshite get paid for writing this truly dismal rubbish?

Loved the last episode, had a theatre quality. Yes it's full of crudities, and it's not something I'd make a copy of for my mum, but I like the characters. Hope there's a series two.