Frasier Page 6

Does anyone know if this is kosher?

https://twitter.com/KelseyAGrammer/status/214454471990853632

No, I checked the twitter link you posted and noticed he doesn't have one of those "real person" check mark most celebs do... profiling himself as demigod and the keep calm carry on background also seemed off.

Quick Google and here is the real KG twitter feed: https://twitter.com/Kelsey_Grammer

Almost finished re-watching all of these again and it is just superb. The Ski Lodge is probably my favourite episode but there are so many hilarious episodes it's quite difficult to pick out a definite top episodes list.

Quote: Chopz @ October 29 2012, 12:51 PM GMT

The Ski Lodge is probably my favourite episode

Mine too, I love that one! One of the best farces I've seen.

Fraser remains the dogs :D

A lot of great episodes, but I always liked Whine Club, when Niles and Frasier run against each other to be crowned Corkmaster at a local wine club.

Corkmaster! Yeah, that one is brilliant as well.

I am a big fan, it really turned me on to a lot of good comedy

Martin is probs my fave character- The way he reacts to Frasier/Niles poshness (is that a words?) I think his hilarious
I also like how Frasier/martin relationship develops- from not getting on very well and horrible/grumpy towards each other to becoming really close

I'm almost ashamed to admit but I have a friend who is like a less pompous version of Niles lol

My favourite so far is the one where Daphne nearly has it off with Niles, but at the last mo has to go back for her pills. The two characters are brought to life by the actors and the superb sitcom-farce writing. Anyone know what it's called and what series it's in?

PS Is this the best spin off sitcom ever? Because I way prefer it to Cheers, and think it's quite comfortably a better sitcom.

The best U.S sitcom in my opinion. My facourite episodes are 'Merry Christmas Mrs Moskavitz' , 'Ham Radio' and 'To Kill a Talking Bird'. It was a clever comedy but the jokes about the British were outdated even for the 90's!.

Quote: Staggieman @ December 11 2012, 9:27 PM GMT

The best U.S sitcom in my opinion. My facourite episodes are 'Merry Christmas Mrs Moskavitz' , 'Ham Radio' and 'To Kill a Talking Bird'. It was a clever comedy but the jokes about the British were outdated even for the 90's!.

I think that works, though, because Frasier and Niles are antiquated in their ways anyway.

Wached a Frasier this morning. Has to be close to the best American sitcom there has been in my opinion. Probably in my top 5 sitcoms of all time. I found out the other day that not a single original writer remained for the whole ~11 seasons. They tended to dip in and dip out - i.e. do a few seasons and leave. Guess this contributed to it being so good for so long. One of the benefits of a show being written by a big team vs one or two individuals.

Kevin Smith (Silent Bob) and Matt Mira have decided to do a podcast where they discuss every episode. It's Talk Salad and Scrambled Eggs if anyone's of that persuasion.

Every episode? :S

Good point - they seem to double up. 2 per episode. Should be done by 2234.