Nor me, but referring to my old Vizes he also goes

Snut Snut!

Ag! Ag!

Nuff Nuff!

Kwah! Kwah!

Arp! Arp!

Kwoooph! Kwoooph!

Hoff! Hoff!

But at least he doesn't go round with his balls hanging out like another character in the comic.

There are 15 scripts been chosen and writers informed, then six will be chosen from them
Michael's blog on writersroom

Link to the blog post: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/writersroom/2010/09/all_mixed_update.shtml

I was one of the nearly-made-its.
Micheal emailed me this morning. Got in the top 30 (just like the previous College) but just about missed out on the top 15. :(

Quote: Mikey Jackson @ September 27 2010, 12:32 PM BST

Link to the blog post: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/writersroom/2010/09/all_mixed_update.shtml

Micheal emailed me this morning. Got in the top 30 (just like the previous College) but just about missed out on the top 15. :(

ah, that must be so disappointing but still displays you have talent.

Yeah, suppose, but it doesn't make it any easier. :(

Every time I hear nothing from these opportunities and a clearer future of IT consultancy appears, the more a little piece of me dies...

Dan

the thing is, there'll be 294 other disappointed writers too.
A piece of you does die with each 'let down' but I guess it's all part of life's rich tapestry.......that was original eh? LOL

Quote: bushbaby @ September 27 2010, 2:36 PM BST

the thing is, there'll be 294 other disappointed writers too.
A piece of you does die with each 'let down' but I guess it's all part of life's rich tapestry.......that was original eh? LOL

Mmm, rich tapestry. *Salivates*

Oh, it's not so much the writing -- it's the never-ending IT that's the real kick in the balls :)

Dan

Quote: Mikey Jackson @ September 27 2010, 12:32 PM BST

I'm guessing all those rejected, have received the same 'you were in the final 30' email.

It's standard protocol: cushions the blow of failure; makes one feel less of a screw-up, etc.

Quote: don rushmore @ September 27 2010, 5:57 PM BST

I'm guessing all those rejected, have received the same 'you were in the final 30' email.

It's standard protocol: cushions the blow of failure; makes one feel less of a screw-up, etc.

With respect, Don - bollocks! I am not going to sit down and write 280 or so individual emails.

Quote: swerytd @ September 27 2010, 2:20 PM BST

Every time I hear nothing from these opportunities and a clearer future of IT consultancy appears, the more a little piece of me dies...

My PC's coffee cup holder has snapped off Dan, can you help?

Quote: swerytd @ September 27 2010, 3:16 PM BST

Oh, it's not so much the writing -- it's the never-ending IT that's the real kick in the balls :)

Dan

Or a serial bigamist, those photos of your wedding were both caddish and hot.

Quote: don rushmore @ September 27 2010, 5:57 PM BST

No they haven't

Quote: Micheal Jacob @ September 27 2010, 6:00 PM BST

With respect, Don - bollocks! I am not going to sit down and write 280 or so individual emails.

Well you could have at least sent me one, we go back years ;)

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 27 2010, 6:17 PM BST

My PC's coffee cup holder has snapped off Dan, can you help?

Is it Windows or Unix?

Dan