Which sitcom character would you most like to be? Page 3

The Gaffer from TV's The Gaffer. I've basically lived that man's life, it's uncanny.

What about the Major from Fawlty Towers? Completely unPC and totally round the twist...

Garry Sparrow is a great shout for this and I think he would be the ultimate for me. Although not the best character ever, the premise was wonderful. Shame they couldn't do something better with it. It's not a rubbish show, just not as good as it could have been.

Or Lord Meldrum from You Rang, M'Lord?. Rich, having sex with a married woman, doesn't have to leave his house all day.

Sparrow or Meldrum for me.

It's got to be Tim Bisley from Spaced!

He can draw, he lives in his own fantasy world and he got to the semi finals on Robot Wars!

Mark Heap in Green Wing. Classic character, can't finish a sentence, gold!

Alan Partridge. Then I'd go and insult everyone that I've never liked, in a typically Alan way.

Trigger.

What an uncomplicated life !

Bernard Black for me! Would love to have no qualms about telling people to F*$@ OFF!

Jeff from Coupling or maybe Tony from Men Behaving Badly (pre fish lips).

Barbara Good. Imagine waking up and having that backside attached to you :)

Aw, and you could be best pals with Margot!

Lister from Red Dwarf, so I would never have to speak to another human being ever again.

Tom Good. So I could scuttle Barbara all day long in nowt but her wellies.

Cartoon Head from Ideal. Never have to shave again. Plus no need to worry about ageing. Sorted!

I'm already an amalgamation of Bernard (Yes Minister), Blackadder, and Eddie Hitler (Bottom).

What I'd really want to be is Ultraman from My Hero. Because, you know, superpowers kind of ROCK!!!