Which sitcom character would you most like to be? Page 2

The Major from FT. Being him would be beyond bliss.

Arkwright.

He is the skinflint my wife keeps telling me (wrongly) that I already am.

I reckon it's hardly likely for anybody to want to be like a comedy character(I am considering only comedies and not sitcoms in general), as almost all of them have a shite life Laughing out loud, apart from Sir Humphrey Appleby maybe.
In fact, in real life sometimes I think I tend to be half Harold Steptoe and half Victor Meldrew :S

Well, Lister from Red Dwarf is immortal, so it may be a good one Laughing out loud
Shaun from Shaun of the dead doesn't seem to have a bad life either :)
And even living as Moz in Ideal could maybe have its good sides, although I would rather not have friends such as Cartoon Head or Psycho Paul :O

Anyway, after a second thought, maybe I would go for Bernard Black, as I love books, I would like to work in a bookshop and I like to have an odd pint every now and then.

Mike Upchat had a rather nice life, so good in fact that he succeeded in raffling it. I think I might have bought a ticket.

Quote: David Bussell @ August 2 2010, 2:16 PM BST

So, given all that choice, you'd be a recently dumped, unsuccessful comic artist with a crippling fear of dogs?

And bamboo

Fraiser...because hes a dj ( of sorts...well he does a radio phone in show) and a psychologist,very cunning career move to combine two interests of mine in one go...and he gets to look out his window at that fabulous Seattle skyline.

I'm essentially Liz Lemon anyway, without the awesome job and 10 extra years of life. I'm go with Liz Lemon. Yes.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 6 2010, 9:13 PM BST

I'm essentially Liz Lemon anyway, without the awesome job and 10 extra years of life. I'm go with Liz Lemon. Yes.

I bet you're more a Kenneth, really.

I'd like to be Ben Chaplin's incarnation of Matt Malone from Game On. Mostly because he's so HOT!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 6 2010, 9:40 PM BST

I bet you're more a Kenneth, really.

I WISH I was like Kenneth.

Quote: Ben @ September 6 2010, 10:05 PM BST

I'd like to be Ben Chaplin's incarnation of Matt Malone from Game On. Mostly because he's so HOT!

I'd touch myself all day long.

I want to be Basil Fawlty. I would love to beat a Spaniard every day.

Tom Chance perhaps.

Well I seem to be exactly like Mark Corrigan from Peep Show, But if I could be like anyone. It would have to be... Blackadder (from the second series). He's quick witted, can talk his way out of every situation and had two idiots at his beck and call!

Quote: Gianni Merryman @ August 8 2010, 6:13 PM BST

Anyway, after a second thought, maybe I would go for Bernard Black, as I love books, I would like to work in a bookshop and I like to have an odd pint every now and then.

I'm another one for Bernard Black. Of course it would be a pint of wine you would drink, and about a dozen in one sitting while smoking 100 fags a day at that.