Charley in the Maldives Page 4

Come one Leevil you missed out on smut there. "LARGEST member" would have been much funnier.

Homework:- Read the Sunday Sport more for smutty innuendos.

Yeah, Leevil`s is certainly a biggie!

Thanks Leevil, it`s good to be one of you lot:D

I can't believe I missed such an obvious innuendo!

Normally they just CUM to me? I must being HAVING IT OFF day.

OK their pretty bad.

Mr Britcom Barry, I do have 1 pic of myself smiling. It was taken 3 years ago and is the only wedding pic of me grinning. I was trolleyed & a friend was walking towards me with a bottle of bud. Some sneaky bugger took a photo. I love peeps who bring me beer.

Anyhoo I cant put it on here as I dont know how. I am quite happy to email it to some bugger who does know.

PS. I was a blonde goddess then. PHWOAR!!!!!

[i m a g e] web address here [ / i m a g e ]

without the spaces.

It dont have a web address Lee, it is just a jpeg on my laptop. What do I do? I know nuffin!!!

Well that's as far as my knowledge goes. I'll pass it onto someone else.

You can use Imageshack and upload it to the web.

Ok I will try. I will probably fail but those that dont try and all.

Welcome back Charley, when I have seen your red bits, will that qualify me access to your white bits

Quote: oddjob @ May 24, 2007, 3:27 PM

You can use Imageshack and upload it to the web.

Yack... I hate ImageShack.

If you want, charley... send me the pic by email (address in my profile) and then I'll upload it to my server and give you a URL you can use...

Awwwwwwwwwww! I am feeling the need for a group hug. Cheers Darren I will get that sent now, oh and Gerry or Jezzy Baby as I call you, my white bits are out and waiting for you as i type. Whoooooo Hoooooo!

wahey a smiling charley, courtesy of Darren. Thankyou Hon.

http://www.angeldigital.com/bsg/charley_smile_crop.jpg

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Nurse!

Ding Dong.

I do have boobs by the way. Just noticed how flat chested i look in that pic. LOL.