Charley in the Maldives Page 3

Weirdos!

Welcome back to the real world Charley. As mentioned by our good friend Baumski there are a few new members since your departure but we have pre warned informed them about you so don't worry about just being yourself.

Nice to have you back.

Andy W

Welcome back!

We've missed you - well some of us have.

Now get your finger out and show us your latest entries.

Quote: David Chapman @ May 23, 2007, 8:25 PM

Laughing out loud

Quote: David Chapman @ May 23, 2007, 8:25 PM

Laughing out loud
How wude... Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Would you like to see the front or back entry. Also please can you let me keep my finger in for a little while longer. Go on, 5 more minutes pleeeeeeeeeeease.xx Whistling nnocently

Now did you miss us????

Yes i missed you all heaps. But I consoled myself on a white beach and by dodging sting rays, sharks HUMUNGATARIAN ants and mini baby crocodile thingy's.

Welcome back Charley it’s been far too quiet around here with out you.

Any chance of a picture with you smiling, you always look so dour (which can’t be the real you).

Welcome back!! :)

Humungatarian ants? Aren't they imported from Humungatria?

Quote: Ed Parnell @ May 24, 2007, 12:45 AM

Humungatarian ants? Aren't they imported from Humungatria?

No, Humungary actually. You are getting Humungatarians mixed up with Humungatriates.

Quote: Britcom Barry @ May 23, 2007, 10:22 PM

Welcome back Charley it’s been far too quiet around here with out you.

Any chance of a picture with you smiling, you always look so dour (which can’t be the real you).

Thats her sultry look Barry!

Don't listen to him luv.

Quote: Andy W. @ May 23, 2007, 3:59 PM

Welcome back to the real world Charley. As mentioned by our good friend Baumski there are a few new members since your departure but we have pre warned informed them about you so don't worry about just being yourself.

Nice to have you back.

Andy W

Hi Charley & welcome back, I`m one of the new lotWave

I joined just after you left & at first, I think David thought I was you in disguise!

Anyhow, I`ve been reading past threads etc & you`re far funnier & dirtier (but in a good way)than I could ever be!

Btw, does anyone know how long you`re a newbie for? Is there some form of initiation involved...

Don't worry Jude, I think you're past newbie now.

If you pass the 100th mark and it isn't all sketches for critique (imamazed) then I think you're one of us now.

Unless I'm wrong and I'm still a newbie?

I mean, I am on '07er. But I have the highest member post count?