Who do you support?

Which football team do you support. I am a huge Manchester United fan. I think we'll win the double this season

I wanted to be a Totenham supporter but changed my mind. Hubs is a Watford supporter along with all the other unwells. I only watch England to be honest so I would say I am an England supporter. I like shoes though.

lol. bet you thought you were gonna win the treble till yesterday. Where do you live, i bet its not in Manchester.

Football makes me want to die.

The mighty Havant & waterlooville f.c i'm a home and away fan. we are in the play-offs for the conference.

Wigan Rugby League Football Club

Quote: Aaron @ May 3, 2007, 6:28 PM

Football makes me want to die.

Nothing personal Jack but I hope you win - NOTHING. I hate them SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO much. Especialy their supporters who come from Plymouth, Norwich, Southampton etc etc etc.

And that little village behind my sofa, by they were loud and angry last night.

I loved it after Tuesday night.

Middlesbrough through and through...boro provide alot of comedy!

Football? Football! I mean where's the comedy in that unless, of course, you've gone and bought a Chelsea dartboard. Lots of bull but absolutely no treble whatsoever.

As Lewis and I have said before - it's great at Non-league level. (Football that is)

At least they can watch liverpool on their tv screens as they get driven to training in a couple of weeks. Thats if they aint down some pole dancing club eating marmite flavoured nibbles and drinking vimto.

I support my legs, because my legs support me! :P

I'm Swindon Town till I die... unfortunatly.