Who do you support? Page 2

i'm an ipswich town fan. i live no-where near, so you could describe me as a glory supporter

Bradford City. From the top tier to the bottom in six seasons. Bollocks.

Man United - Manchester

Chapman, Wednesday night was nearly as funny as Mourinihos rantings over the last few weeks. "The Special Needs" one has been slowly losing his marbles. The "mind games" he's been playing lately have made him look a total t!t. Having said that, at least his mind games are interesting, which is more than can be said for the way his team plays.

The Leagues not over yet though, and with BOTH teams crashing out this week, the weekends fixtures have become pretty important (if they weren't already)

I just wish we could get Phil Neville playing for City...

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ May 4, 2007, 9:57 AM

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D

If I was into football it would be Swindon, but I'm not, so it isn't.

Quote: Ginger Jesus @ May 4, 2007, 9:22 AM

I just wish we could get Phil Neville playing for City...

Laughing out loud

Quote: ajp29 @ May 3, 2007, 4:43 PM

lol. bet you thought you were gonna win the treble till yesterday. Where do you live, i bet its not in Manchester.

As a matter of fact I do come from Manchester. Non League Football is great too. I used to be Hyde United's mascot. I regually go and watch FC United. They are a Love United, Hate Glazier team and you can get in for about a fiver. We won the Moore and Co Construction League Cup last night.

Quote: ajp29 @ May 3, 2007, 4:43 PM

lol. bet you thought you were gonna win the treble till yesterday. Where do you live, i bet its not in Manchester.

As a matter of fact I do come from Manchester. Non League Football is great too. I used to be Hyde United's mascot. I regually go and watch FC United. They are a Love United, Hate Glazier team and you can get in for about a fiver. We won the Moore and Co Construction League Cup last night.