Frank Skinner's Opinionated - Series 1 Page 3

Oh yes!
I like both of them on their own things, but somehow they didn't come up with much on Opinionated. Or the best bits were edited out.

Yes it was a bit lackluster to say the least.

Luckily I really like Frank Skinner so I'll stick with it.

Yes, he's good.
I'd love more Baddiel and Skinner Unplanned as well.

God I loved that show, I don't know why they stopped it really.

I used to like Frank Skinner's chat show as well but they also axed that.

Quote: Sorrel @ April 20 2010, 6:04 PM BST

Ahem.
Whats wrong with Norwich?

Yeah, what she said! Angry

Quote: Bert Bastard @ April 20 2010, 6:12 PM BST

Nothing. It's where I grew up. Just surprised to see the Cathedral, the Roman Catholic Cathedral and City Hall right behind Skinner's head. Gave me a bit of a thrill. Normally you get London or New York or something as the backdrop. Not Norwich. I have it on good authority Adam Buxton and Matt Holness live there now.

Oh, Ok! :D

Quote: zooo @ April 26 2010, 12:14 PM BST

I didn't think this week's guests were that great, although Solon is always a funny actor. And I can't even remember who the other guest was now...

Gorman commenting, after a vid of a fat woman with her tits pushed up, that Solon had lost a bit of weight made me laugh quite a bit.

Yes, that was funny.

Solon's real voice is quite posh and funny. She sounds like the character Helen Lederer plays in Absolutely Fabulous.

Quote: Richard Wells @ April 26 2010, 12:21 PM BST

Dave Gorman was the other guest.

God, he's so bland.

Quote: Aaron @ April 26 2010, 2:55 PM BST

God, he's so bland.

He makes a pretty decent chairman, because he allows others to shine. But you're right, as a guest or pannelist, he's insipid.

His solo stuff is great though; I loved 'Are You Dave Gorman?' and 'Googlewhack'; they were brilliant shows. Especially 'Googlewhack'.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 26 2010, 3:02 PM BST

His solo stuff is great though; I loved 'Are You Dave Gorman?' and 'Googlewhack'; they were brilliant shows. Especially 'Googlewhack'.

I liked Are You Dave Gorman? I thought with Googlewhack, and the thing he did on astrology, he seemed to be concerned more with the gimmick of the show, rather than just with generating laughs.

Quote: Aaron @ April 26 2010, 2:55 PM BST

God, he's so bland.

I'm confused by him.

Is he an actual stand up comedian or what.

I don't really know anything about him.

Quote: Richard Wells @ April 26 2010, 3:29 PM BST

I'm confused by him.

Is he an actual stand up comedian or what.

I don't really know anything about him.

He tends to do themed shows, that aren't really stand up, but are supposed to be funny. He relates sort of funny, farcical challenges he sets himself.

Quote: Marc P @ April 26 2010, 12:38 PM BST

Oh, Ok! :D

Hey, I've been boring people with that information for over a week now. However, on closer inspection on HD it could be the skyline of Dereham.