My Family - Series 10 Page 11

Quote: Dave @ August 1 2010, 2:11 PM BST

It was like a remake of 'Happy Returns'.

The Only Fools and Horses episode?

Quote: Jack Massey @ August 1 2010, 4:51 PM BST

The Only Fools and Horses episode?

Ohh yeah, I knew it seemed a little familiar. Obviously it wasn't completely the same situation though.

Quote: ben hagger @ July 19 2010, 7:33 AM BST

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I totally understand why you are sceptical, as it isnt a very reliable sorce, but I know my mate wouldnt lie about something like that.

I'm seeing him on Saturday, so I'll ask him then.

Any update on this mate?

Good episode this week.

Ha. Has your dad ever come to a gay club to try and get picked up?

I only met him last year, God knows what he got upto in the years 1985 - 2008

That was funny tonight though, Rupert was good as well.

This whole series so far has been a breath of fresh air imo.

Quote: Richard Wells @ August 7 2010, 1:13 PM BST

This whole series so far has been a breath of fresh air imo.

Right, in comparison with series 8 and 9, this series has been really fresh, there's been actually some really good lines in it and it just feels so much fresher.

As much as I like My Family, I have to say last night's episode was - for me at least - probably the worst one of all the 100+ plus episodes.

Quote: Dave @ August 7 2010, 6:01 PM BST

As much as I like My Family, I have to say last night's episode was - for me at least - probably the worst one of all the 100+ plus episodes.

Are you homophobic
Laughing out loud

Quote: David Carmon @ August 7 2010, 1:29 AM BST

I only met him last year, God knows what he got up to in the years 1985 - 2008

Eep!

That was funny tonight though, Rupert was good as well.

Yes, he's good. I keep seeing him in lots of things.

Cover is now up, it appears Roger is in it, with a sombrero.

Last night's episode was for me the weakest in the current series so far. It was extremely predictable. It wasn't awful by any means, yet it was very average a surprise as I think the current series has been on top form.

I think last night's episode was the weakest too, still good and for me there was a couple of really quick witted lines, but when I read the synopsis about Ben going to a club with Michael, I thought it was going to be about Ben trying to relive his youth amidst a display of out-of-date dance moves and an embarassed Michael trying to ditch Ben, so I was a little disappointed.

It was a good episode, very funny. The only bad bit was the music in the bar.

Quote: Shepka @ August 7 2010, 11:35 PM BST

I think last night's episode was the weakest too, still good and for me there was a couple of really quick witted lines, but when I read the synopsis about Ben going to a club with Michael, I thought it was going to be about Ben trying to relive his youth amidst a display of out-of-date dance moves and an embarassed Michael trying to ditch Ben, so I was a little disappointed.

Exactly what I was thinking.