Hi I am here at last Page 4

I am off to the Maldives & I aint coming back. No Sireeeeee.

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo..

To repeat an earlier post on another thread:

Charlie, have a great holiday and remember, there's no shame in joining the Mile High Club as long as the pilot's back in time to land the plane.

Seriously, have a great time and don't bring back any exotic diseases.

Awwww! Fankoo Baumski. I wont bring back anything other than an empty wallet and skin cancer. If a shark dont eat me that is.

Hi ginger thanks for the hello. Who can,t remember their twenties I remember THE twenties, well nearly

Quote: charley rance @ May 3, 2007, 4:56 PM

If a shark dont eat me that is.

*crosses fingers*

Quote: charley rance @ May 3, 2007, 4:56 PM

If a shark dont eat me that is.

Reminds me of a line from 'Carry on Columbus' when talking about being eaten by a shark, somebody asked "would it swallow me whole" only to be told "No, it'd probably spit it out".

For a crap film I laughed like a drain.

No AJP but you mentioned WORK, I can,t work with my trouble. I am lazy thats my trouble

You can't work either.

Quote: Aaron @ May 3, 2007, 6:29 PM

*crosses fingers*

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease uncross your fingers. A shark is going to EAT ME! The other year when I went to the red sea I found a baby crocodile climbing up the wall of my apartment. It was coming to EAT ME!!
When I was in Greece a few years before, (Ewwwwwwwwwwww! You have to put your shit in a bin there. Mind you I realised after the first week it was the toilet paper not the shit.) a bug the size of a house tried to EAT ME!!

Does anyone on here want to EAT ME?!!!! Angelic Angelic

What seasoning do you use?

We are going to EAT all you have, we’ve got plan to have a get together round yours while your away.

Quote: David Chapman @ May 3, 2007, 10:39 PM

What seasoning do you use?

Fish paste.

Quote: Britcom Barry @ May 3, 2007, 10:40 PM

We are going to EAT all you have, we’ve got plan to have a get together round yours while your away.

Wahey. You can sit the randy 17 year old and the 21 almost in the army nut. He has an air gun and is as mad as me.
I also have a neighbour that pops round every 5 minutes and tells you what she was doing in the 5 mins she was away from you.

You still coming?????
Huh?

Quote: charley rance @ May 3, 2007, 10:46 PM

You still coming?????

Are you?

Quote: Aaron @ May 3, 2007, 11:00 PM

Are you?

I'm already on my way :P