Hi I am here at last Page 3

Darren. Don't worry, you isn't da eldest man!

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ May 2, 2007, 11:20 AM

Darren. Don't worry, you isn't da eldest man!

Ah... but when Gerry pops his clogs...

:-)

I am 36. I know I dont look much older than 18. LOL..
My dream is to be asked for ID but i guess that will never happen.
I used to get so depresso on my B.day's but now I just cut my arms.
I may take a young fit 19 year old for my 40th b.day though. Dunno why, never fancied them before but the older I get the more perverted I become. Gerry did that happen to you?

Quote: charley rance @ May 2, 2007, 1:56 PM

My dream is to be asked for ID but i guess that will never happen.

I dunno - bus drivers looking for your concession card might.

Bad me.

Gee! Fankoo Andy. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Welcome Gerry!
I'm creaking my way towards 64 in August, born during an Air Raid in '43 (cue Beatles song!). Mick Jagger is a month older than me but not half as pretty!
The upside of advancing years is that at least the State soon (in theory)starts giving me some of my money back.
The downside is I keep arriving in different parts of the house and can't remember what I went there for!
Love and Peace (as they used to say!)

My name is Terry Pickering and am begining to write a script any help is welcome thank you.

Hello Terry and welcome.

Post some of your bits for us to look at.

Terry Please dont Listen to David Chapman. I dont want you posting bits to me. If i opened my mail in the morning and your bits fell out I would freak. I dont mind recieving mens bits, but not first thing in the morning. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Feel free to post some of your work though.

She'll take them in the second post though - or maybe special couriers.

Special couriers ar fine. I use to work for a big courier firm and they have had to pick up & deliver all sorts. Youl be surprised what some peeps send.

I absolutely dread to think. Though the fact you *know* what people were sending worries me as much as what you are likely to send.

you look green been on my boat have you, please to meet you

when i send you something, you said, it was a first class delivery, but you didn,t handle it with care. when it returned it was all crumpled up, and no use for further, delivery

Thank you for the welcome Mike. We have a lot in common, I am older than Mick Jagger,and often forget what I went in a room for.Also that air raid when you were born, I am afraid I was the pilot, but I am sorry, I was going to join the R.A.F but the Luftwaffe paid more.

Thank you Barry, I have just had some good news Charley is off to the Maldives on Monday. Do the poor Islanders know their perfect paradise is about to become a hell hole, She will be on the stage, like a rat up a rhodadendron,bless her. Its alright I have known her a while, she,s luvvvvverly really

Quote: Gerry Goldfinch @ May 3, 2007, 11:16 AM

but I am sorry, I was going to join the R.A.F but the Luftwaffe paid more.

LOL!

So charley is off to the Maldives... charley, was it something I said?

Bring us back a pineapple... :-)!