Life Of Riley - Series 2 Page 6

Has series 2 finished already?

I really liked it!

It has, yes. I feel guilty for liking it as much as I did. I don't really know why I did; some was very funny, but other bits were really painful. And it often made no sense at all.

I must admit I watched all six. I felt embarrassed at aspects of it but really enjoyed other bits. I wouldn't go out of my way to request a third series but equally, I'd watch another run if it gets one. :)

They would be a bit daft to axe it and not give it a 3rd series. The ratings were up on last year and it did well in it's timeslot (same as Big Top).

Though apparently Neil Dudgeon (is that right?) is doing some crap on ITV which may take alot of his time up. Maybe he thought it was doomed.

Yeah, he's taking the lead in a cop drama, I think. But I'm sure they'll fit it in somewhere if they want it.

Cop drama lol.

That cop drama is Midsomer Murders and he's taking over the lead role from John Nettles.

Thaaaat's the one.

The dad?

Confess I only watched a couple. Seemed to have improved a little this series. I would say that Dudgeon was one of the weaker aspects to the show.

Quote: zooo @ April 25 2010, 6:05 PM BST

The dad?

Yep!

Oooh. He's going up in the world!

It's exactly as I described it. ITV crap :)

Quote: zooo @ April 25 2010, 6:10 PM BST

Oooh. He's going up in the world!

It's taken him some time to head that way. I remember seeing him in Messiah years back and thinking he was excellent in that. I do have a bit of a soft spot for the panned Roman's Empire though, which he starred in.

Quote: David Carmon @ April 26 2010, 12:54 AM BST

It's exactly as I described it. ITV crap :)

Ha.

I liked it. There, I've said it.

And the girl was hot too - in a 'eyes constantly wide open' kinda way.

Quote: Flaner @ April 26 2010, 1:55 PM BST

And the girl was hot too - in a 'eyes constantly wide open' kinda way.

Totally agree Pleased