Oh, the newness... Page 2

I like Charley. She's funny. She can take a joke. And a few other things, if her postings are to be believed.

Welcome to the Royston Vasey of the Internet, Darren. Now try and leave!! Mu-hahahahahaha

Ooooh! Fankoo Ed.

Yey defo cross the road as David C suggests. LOL. All this bad press, & there is me a wee slip of a thing. So sweet. So Innocent.

Darren, let me try you out for size. You never know, you just might fit. I am not going to say mush more as I am pissed again. I have been to an engagement party and found tons of comical usage within that enviroment. HyStErIcAl.
Anyhoo Darren dont believe a word. LOL

be afraid. Be very afraid.

It's hard not to be.

Indeed. Unless you a phobic of being afraid.

Quote: charley rance @ April 29, 2007, 1:38 AM

Yey defo cross the road as David C suggests. LOL. All this bad press, & there is me a wee slip of a thing. So sweet. So Innocent.

Darren, let me try you out for size. You never know, you just might fit. I am not going to say mush more as I am pissed again. I have been to an engagement party and found tons of comical usage within that enviroment. HyStErIcAl.
Anyhoo Darren dont believe a word. LOL

Only chickens cross roads...

I fit everywhere. Like a pocket thingy.

I don't believe anything I read, see, hear, touch, smell... or think. It's all lies. Lies I tell you!

And yep... engagement parties (and the like) are grand sources of amusement.

Oy Charley. It wasn't ME who said to cross the road. It was that lewisroberts bloke. And he IS chicken.

LOL. Sorry again David. I was reading through pissed eyes again. I Think Mark or Aaron should barr me from midnight til 6 in the am.

So you're sober now are you?

Can only bar permanently, Charley.

Wait...

Hi Darren,

Welcome, I think I’ve read in one of you previous post the you find 'My Family' a pointless sitcom which make you alright in my book.

Chat soon

Welcome to the site...i love it here when i get a chance to get on (i'm back packing at the moment round aus so don't get a chance very often!)

Anyway... hello!

P.S Have a pirate emoticon Pirate I like it! :)

Arrrrrr...

Avast... splice the mainbrace... etc.

:-)

Darren did you have your audition for Pope idol?

Did you all have to dress as priests?

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ May 4, 2007, 11:56 AM

Darren did you have your audition for Pope idol?

Did you all have to dress as priests?

LOL!

You know... you may be onto something there...