Oh, the newness...

'allo... just joined.

Wasn't sure whether to explode onto the 'scene' like an irritating, third-rate TV presenter... or slip in quietly and mumble something witless.

'Explode'? 'Slip in'? They say a man thinks about sex every seven seconds... I obviously allude to it in writing every seven seconds too!

Bah!

Welcome.

Does that mean during sex for five seconds your thinking about something else?

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ April 27, 2007, 12:16 PM

They say a man thinks about sex every seven seconds...

Just wait 'til you meet Charley - she WRITES about sex every 3 seconds!

Welcome to the forum Darren.

Andy W

Hi Darren,

After a lengthy study, it has been discovered that people with very low intelligence read their Email's with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.

Welcome anyway.

Hi Darren. I am Charley. I do write about sex every 3 seconds. I just love sex. I cant help talking about sex and sexy things.Anyhoo welcome and all that stuff. You sound like you have lots of spunk. I lurrrve that in a guy, or should i say out. Anyhoo off for a drive in the Es sex c**tryside in my new sexy MGF. Toodle loo.xxxxxx

LOL! You're all bonkers... I shall fit right in!

Aren't we just?

Welcome Darren. Can I call you Mr Rubber Ducky?

Sorry, I didn't want to be left out of the whole bonkers theme going on.

You can't fit in with me but you can with Charley. Welcome.

Poor Charley. She gets so much flack. Charley I love you. But not in a front bottom touching way.

I'm sure she can take it.

Would you prefer my back bottom WJFK. LOL

Don't tempt him.

It appears that charley does, indeed, get a fair amount of flak!

What did you do charley? And are there any photos?

Quote: ShoePie @ April 27, 2007, 5:48 PM

Welcome Darren. Can I call you Mr Rubber Ducky?

errr... No?

welcome to this area, it's like real life when you move to a new house, meet the friendly people and stay away from the person at number 34, Charley is lets just say "unique" when you see here coming at you, cross the road and don't make eye contact.