Bring back Men Behaving Badly Page 2

I have to say I really dont agree with dragging old comedies out just for the sake of it. The final trilogy of MBB wrapped it up nicely and were actually quite funny- the scene where they wake up and see the gigantic fish in the hotel room is one of my favourite moments. "Oh god its still here!" "Well how did you get it in?" "I dont KNOW! I cant be expected to remember EVERYTHING!!!" Cracks me up every time. I thought that throughout its run it was pretty consistant, with series 5 being my favourite...

Quote: Baumski @ January 8, 2007, 3:24 PM

Like Saddam Hussein's version, 'Mosques Behaving Badly'?

Is that like Houses Behaving Badly?

;)

I loved it but you can always find it on one station or another. Maybe in about 10 years time they could do "Old Men Behaving Badly" - Tony and Gary meeting up again after the girls have left them possibly.

Quote: Liam @ January 9, 2007, 1:40 PM

I have to say I really dont agree with dragging old comedies out just for the sake of it. The final trilogy of MBB wrapped it up nicely and were actually quite funny- the scene where they wake up and see the gigantic fish in the hotel room is one of my favourite moments. "Oh god its still here!" "Well how did you get it in?" "I dont KNOW! I cant be expected to remember EVERYTHING!!!" Cracks me up every time. I thought that throughout its run it was pretty consistant, with series 5 being my favourite...

ah yes, i remember that rather funny fish episode Laughing out loud

I lurrrved the scene where Tony tries to extract his very own tooth, via a rope and a door handle. HILARIOUS!!!!
MBB srarted to decline towards the end. Shame tho!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3662995/Neil-Morrissey-wants-men-Behaving-Badly-to-return.html

I bet he f**king does... as do the creditors he still owes from the collapse of that property business. They're absolutely desperate to find out whether Tony and Debs are still together (subject to an appropriately large per-episode fee, repeat royalties and a percentage of any DVD sales)!!!

Tim are you only returning to drop shite on people?

I mildly liked it when it was on, but to try and pick up now years later...? Would any of the others want to go there even...doubt it. Neil's character was very cute though, like a little pup.

The ep. where Gary continuously rips the piss out of Tony because he's had to start wearing glasses is very funny.

Speccy!

Snappy cases. Heh.

And a little yellow cloth!

Mwahaha!

That hit the spot!

Quote: sootyj @ June 28 2011, 9:58 PM BST

Tim are you only returning to drop shite on people?

Hasn't that been his M.O. always? ;)

Welcome back Tim.

I used to enjoy Men Behaving Badly, I still do whenever I catch it on GOLD or Dave, whatever. Gary is one of my favourite sitcom characters. Tony was okay but nothing can mask the un-likability of Neil Morrissey.

Quote: Leevil @ June 29 2011, 1:48 AM BST

I used to enjoy Men Behaving Badly, I still do whenever I catch it on GOLD or Dave, whatever. Gary is one of my favourite sitcom characters. Tony was okay but nothing can mask the un-likability of Neil Morrissey.

Did you buy a house off Mr Morrissey?