Bring back Men Behaving Badly

Surley men behaving badly could make a comeback at least a xmas special or something. nothin's stopping Simon Nye so bear it mind :(

I wasn't ever really an avid fan as such, but wasn't this one of those shows that came to a nice, natural conclusion? I suppose a special or something might be something they'd do, but all of the cast would have to be willing.

It is never a good idea to bring back a sitcom, especially one that has been off the air for a few years. Smacks of laziness. Then again, I would consider tuning in to a Christmas special if it included lots of jokes about Leslie Ash's comedy lips.

ould it really be a good idea to have a show that is about middle aged men behaving like students? I think it would be deeply, deeply sad. I believe that Caroline Quentin has been the one who isn't keen on a reunion and I respect her for that.

Funny thing about comebacks is that they never really work and are rarely as funny. 'Fools and Horses', for instance, is a prime example for never going back. It's a shame really but if ever we are in need of a really good laugh there is always, and as Thomps has already mentioned, old Trout Pout herself, Leslie Ash.

It would be great for it to come back for a couple of xmas episodes at least, it was a great show! :)

Think the show has run its course now. No real need to bring it back.

In a newspaper interview last year, Martin Clunes wished that Men Behaving Badly fans would move on and get a life. I found that a bit sad but who am I to argue.

Quote: Aaron @ October 15, 2006, 9:28 PM

I wasn't ever really an avid fan as such, but wasn't this one of those shows that came to a nice, natural conclusion? I suppose a special or something might be something they'd do, but all of the cast would have to be willing.

I agree with that to a point, but I would love to see The Royle Family return for a 2007 season one last time!

No...the final 3 episodes closed the show nicely...no need to bring it back...people should be creating new sitcoms that are actually 'good' instead of trying to drag old ones back up.

i think that returning MBB would be not such a good thing although it was excelent but returning the Royal family would work, i still don't think it has finished in a proper way BRING IT BACK

Without Nana I'm not sure that Royle Family would really work.

What I noticed about MBB was that towards the end the writing became lazy and crude. I don't know whether Simon Nye had begun to lose the will to write but it showed. Let's not delude ourselves. The final episodes were good - infinitely better than, say, 'Fools and Horses' but at the end, this once great comedy was a only poor imitation of its former glory.

Yes, the ideal time to reunite the cast is when public executions make a comeback in the UK.

Like Saddam Hussein's version, 'Mosques Behaving Badly'?