This Is Jinsy - Pilot Page 3

The songs were funny.

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2010, 2:39 PM BST

The songs were funny.

Look at you, always trying to find the good in the bad. Can't something just be irredeemably awful?

I always think they might pop in and have a look at the thread. And then I imagine their eager little faces dropping as they read all the negative comments. :(

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2010, 5:32 PM BST

I always think they might pop in and have a look at the thread. And then I imagine their eager little faces dropping as they read all the negative comments. :(

I should add that I've never seen this show. I hear good things about it though.

Ha. Yay!

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2010, 5:38 PM BST

Ha. Yay!

Well, from you I mean.

You tart.

I welcome the full series. I think This Is Jinsy has a chance to turn into quite a big cult hit, Boosh style. Either way, Sky are trying to get back into comedy - good for them!

what's CGI?

Computer generated imagery.

Basically, much of the sets and bits and pieces were done on computer, not real objects.

It appears that the new series will not be for Sky 1, but for Sky Atlantic, which means that only Sky subscribers will be able to watch it.

You're assuming that Virgin and BT won't have reached deals to carry Sky Atlantic by the time it's broadcast (and that it won't be repeated elsewhere) - and they've not even begun filming yet!

Quote: Ian Wolf @ February 3 2011, 10:02 AM GMT

It appears that the new series will not be for Sky 1, but for Sky Atlantic

Is it an American production?

Nope. It's being made by The Welded Tandem Picture Company. Possible, I suppose, that there's a co-producer that we've not seen mentioned; otherwise, it's just a slightly perplexing change.

Maybe they imagine the Jinsy island to be somewhere in the Atlantic itself.