Community Page 12

IS THERE ANYTHING MITCH HURWITZ CAN'T DO?

G.I. Jeff is the best thing they they've done in a somewhat lackluster season so far.

This show really misses Chevy Chase as Pierce.

Dang, cancelled. Season 5 was mostly really good, too.

I thought this last season was a bit underwhelming honestly. It was really good for the first 4 seasons though I'll admit.

Season 4 was utter crap. RIP

Season 4 wasn't great. Well, it was okay in parts, it probably felt worse than it was because of what went before. It wasn't 'proper' Community. But with Harmon back, I thought season 5 was mostly pretty good. Though the final two parter was a bit of a damp squib. Shame if that's how it goes out, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it get another run on Netflix, or Hulu, or some place like that.

Hulu have the exclusive digital rights, so unless that expires at some point soon there's no chance of Netflix getting hold of it. Do Hulu do much original programming? It means the Dan Harmon/Mitch Hurwitz project draws ever nearer though...

Quote: Vince Ives @ 9th May 2014, 11:41 PM BST

Hulu have the exclusive digital rights, so unless that expires at some point soon there's no chance of Netflix getting hold of it. Do Hulu do much original programming? It means the Dan Harmon/Mitch Hurwitz project draws ever nearer though...

Hulu do some stuff, they have their own sitcom on there currently, Deadbeat, which seems to have Cat Deeley among the cast.

I guess that Comet crashed and killed everyone after all . . . although Entertainment Weekly are saying that Sony (who make/made the show) are shopping it around to other networks/streaming services . . .

Matt Berry's just posted a picture from the set of Community, I guess that means he'll be guesting in season 6 . . .

Quote: ScotiaNova @ 25th February 2015, 3:35 AM GMT

Matt Berry's just posted a picture from the set of Community, I guess that means he'll be guesting in season 6 . . .

They had to book him well in advance, and the night before he flew in Harmon was still trying to work out how they were going to use him! I look forward to finding out what they decided on.

WHISKY!
Enjoyed Matt's grifting episode . . . the show is becoming even more ridulous, but in a good way . . .

This season is better than the last couple.

I've enjoyed this season of Community, but I won't be devestated if that's it.
Better to go out wanting more . . .

thought it average - a bit funny sometimes. I also didn't like the way they treated Chevy