Peter Kay's latest comedy is rubbish.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/news.php?story=000176

Wow what a team up, I'll look forward to this. I'm glad they didn't make a film, I'm thinking it would've been too forgettable like most British comedy films.

It's a good fit for a team. Peter Kay's only interest is cash.

:D

If it's on par with Pheonix Nights then great but if it's like Max and Paddy, it can go away.

Sound Great I love it already, :D But if Cash is doing this he not working on the Early Doors. :(

Well, more Petey Kay rubbish. How the sorry excuse for a comedian finds himself on our screens is amazing. I must admire his workmanship, and the way he hogs the spotlight, and how his only interest is fame and money, and he is an ugly shit.

Peter Kay's latest comedy is rubbish.

I think his stand up is exceptionally good.

I didn't know about this, thanks.

I like most things Peter Kay does. I love his stand up, I liked Phoenix Nights and Max and Paddy, and even his biography is excellent!

"the sound of laughter" wasn't bad imo it just failed to live up to what i though and hoped it would be, it doesn't say a thing on how pheonix nights came around or, about his stand up all though it has a few pages on how he won north west comedian of the year on his forth stage performance, i liked pheonix nights and max & paddy had one or two good episodes. I like craig cash but dis like kay, so i'm split about this.

Must be a northern thing then.

I'm Northern, and i hate the bugger. I really don't get why anyone can find him funny, at all. The only jokes i ahve ever liked of his is ones that i had heard before, from other comedians, and Kay ripped them off.

It's less stand up, and more him saying: you remember that thing? From the 80s? That was good wasn't it?

Yes Peter. Thank you.

I hate Peter Kay. I think he's a greedy arsehole and won't forgive him for ruining Max and Paddy with his constant attempts to sell t-shirt's. I think he's become lazy.

That doesn't affect his good stuff. I won't be revisionist. That Peter Kay Thing and Pheonix Nights are ace, as are his first 2 stand up DVD's.

Quote: zooo @ April 24, 2007, 7:13 PM

It's less stand up, and more him saying: you remember that thing? From the 80s? That was good wasn't it?

Yes Peter. Thank you.

I've never thought of it that way, but yes. You're totally right. And that's why he's so popular. He's tapped onto the cult/reminiscent vein. Crafty bugger.