Born Survivor: Bear Grylls Page 2

Quote: Aaron @ April 25, 2007, 9:56 AM

But f**king weird.

Hilarious. But we love you Charles.

I bet his name's not really 'Bear'.

It's probably Tarquin... or Rufus.

I thought he was a new George Foreman Grill.

NEW - Bear Grylls: The Lean, Mean, Eat any crap you find Machine!

Mr Leevil. There is what looks like a blue smudge on the wall or cupboard next to you in ur pic. Now were you doing something wude. We cant see past the waist. Did you not use a sock??????

It's Smurf Juice.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

charly i will give better advice than all those tossers in magazines. Every time you go out to meet a bear take a pratt, you dont like, like say ME who is much slower on foot than you, the bloody bear will obviously chase the slower one and while it eat, them you will get away and get rid of some arse you don,t like.Thats planning

Laughing out loud
But i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve you Jezza. I want to keep your arse. Whose going to keep me in wine & company when everyone else has disowned me? Anyhoo you'd be to tough to chew. Even for a big scarey beary. I read the (iron) comment on the BSG weekend get together thread. You Bugger

Make a voodoo doll of your mum and stick a needle in her, she might remember where the bleeding iron is char

I thought you meant an iron for my face. Due to the creases Jez. Now i see you were yakking about my signature. LOL LOL. Silly me.

Rolling eyes

hi Mr leevil, I have just bought one of those George FORMBY grills I didn,t know I could cook on it. Mine just plays ,"leaning on a lampost on the corner of the street" and when I am cleaning windows

Hope you're not dyslexic when you're looking for grills. You could be very disappointed.

I'd love a dyslexic, Every 2 minutes I would send him to pick my sushi.

>_<

Do you not like a wee drop of the ol' (Jack Danny) Aaron hun, or ,maybe as your sig by Chipandale would have us believe do you prefer a can of cok. I dont mind. Honest?

PS. May i ask who Chipandale is or was?