Born Survivor: Bear Grylls Page 3

Chipandale was/is an immature knob who thought it amusing to post stupid messages such as is in my sig.

And no. I've got better things to waste my money on. Like DVDs. Coca-Cola is my liquid vice. ;)

I used to be addicted to Diet Coke, Coca-Cola is too sweet for my taste. And when I stopped drinking it, it was horrible, it was like that scene out of Trainspotting when he goes old turkey.

I don't drink either, never have, although do sometimes at parties ;).

I don't drink alcohol, although not teetotal, I occasionally can be convinced to have a few when I'm at a social gathering, such as a party.

Better?

Thanks Aaron. I have always wondered about Mr Chipandale but never thought to ask. Once i read RIP so i thought maybe he was a great mate who had died in horrific circumstances. Like murdered with a teaspoon or something. Never seen him on here either. Theres a few gone missing actualy. There isnt a weird conspiracy going on where by all the BSG members get bumped off one by one is there. I scared!!! Huh?

Mr Leevil. You dont drink & never have. Although sometimes do at parties.

Whats wrong with that sentence LOL

Did none of you get my Jack Danny.......fanny
Can of cok.......................Cock.
Maybe you did but chose to ignore it. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: charley rance @ May 2, 2007, 1:46 PM

There isnt a weird conspiracy going on where by all the BSG members get bumped off one by one is there. I scared!!! Huh?

No. But it can be arranged...

Quote: charley rance @ May 2, 2007, 1:46 PM

Did none of you get my Jack Danny.......fanny
Can of cok.......................Cock.
Maybe you did but chose to ignore it. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Nope. And I can make anything sound dirty, so you were waaay off.

But JD, sure.