Things that piss you off Page 874

Quote: AJGO @ February 22 2012, 6:12 PM GMT

Sorry, another moving-related whinge! How on earth did I acquire so many DVDs? Damn you amazon/play sales.
How am I supposed to pack them without watching them all? This is surely an impossible challenge

That's what happens when you move. You suddenly find stuff and think "Have not seen that in forever".

I have to have a massive de-junk in the spring. Should be hiting eBay with Clothes, Jewellery, Soaps, Stationary, Shoes, Random stuff. The plan is to raise enough money for my Mum's flowers next year and any left over we will put towards the year after that.

:)

Quote: Rooface @ February 22 2012, 6:24 PM GMT

I have to have a massive de-junk in the spring. Should be hiting eBay with Clothes, Jewellery, Soaps, Stationary, Shoes, Random stuff. The plan is to raise enough money for my Mum's flowers next year and any left over we will put towards the year after that.

That's a really nice idea.

Quote: Rooface @ February 22 2012, 6:24 PM GMT

That's what happens when you move. You suddenly find stuff and think "Have not seen that in forever".

Ah, that's lovely. What flowers?

It pisses me off when somebody smiles and I can't see their teeth.

eg Alexander Armstrong in Pointless and Christopher Lambert in Highlander.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 22 2012, 6:25 PM GMT

That's a really nice idea.

Quote: AJGO @ February 22 2012, 6:28 PM GMT

Ah, that's lovely. What flowers?

It's what I got her for Christmas. One of her wishes was that we always had fresh flowers in the house so I scrimped and saved and got one of those flowers for a year things. They sit next to her ashes. I really need a big sort out here. I can't get any decorating or DIY done til then and I need to get a move on because I need to sort the Overlord's bedroom out.

The even cooler thing is she is having a new street named after her as she worked in housing :)

:) That is cool.

The flowers thing is a really good idea, I never realise how uplifting it is to have some until they're there

Oops, we've turned pissed off thread into really, really nice thread :D

TTPMO

Coffee chocolate. Ruins perfectly good chocolate. Angry

:) Wow a street named after you! I always wondered how streets were named and who decides.

In a run down area of Manchester are two terraced streets, one called 'Cheeryble St' I like , next one down, 'Ashitton St' , very weird!.

Quote: Kenneth @ February 22 2012, 5:59 PM GMT

That's an Australian trait. Not half as annoying as their earnestness.

just tell me why they do this? It makes no sense.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 22 2012, 6:30 PM GMT

It pisses me off when I CAN see their teeth, if they're big - Kylie Minogue springs to mind. Talc about 'Granny, what big teeth you have'!!!

What the feck is going on with my leg? Got a sudden ache going on. :(

I do not need injured legs at the moment!

Is the dog biting it?

No but he is hogging my seat.

The little cutie.

What's pissing me off right now is referencing the essay I spent all day working on. It takes so bloody long to get all my references done and it feels so unfair because the essay's written and rather than saying "Yay!" and sleeping it off I have to spend an hour writing page references and publication details. meh.

Quote: Rooface @ February 22 2012, 7:37 PM GMT

TTPMO

Coffee chocolate. Ruins perfectly good chocolate. Angry

Ah but have you tried Marmite chocolate?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 22 2012, 6:30 PM GMT

Like Stacey Solomon?

Quote: Chappers @ February 22 2012, 11:17 PM GMT

Ah but have you tried Marmite chocolate?

I have some in my fridge!
But I haven't tried it yet.