Things that piss you off Page 390

Quote: Aaron @ January 22 2009, 5:42 PM GMT

And to think I was trying to be a bit nicer this year.

I win the bet!

There is still 11 months to go!

Quote: zooo @ January 22 2009, 5:38 PM GMT

Fink she means she expects you to make jokes at her expense, so they don't make her angry...?

At aaaanyone's expense; and it's more so that I know they're jokes rather than thinking they're spiteful but being used to it.

The douche bag French assholes who are standing beside a 'no talking' sign in the library I'm in who won't stop chatting it up loudly no matter how many dirty looks everyone in the Library is giving them.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 22 2009, 5:45 PM GMT

At aaaanyone's expense; and it's more so that I know they're jokes rather than thinking they're spiteful but being used to it.

Yesh. :)

Quote: Gavin @ January 22 2009, 5:44 PM GMT

I win the bet!

Glad I could help. :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 22 2009, 5:45 PM GMT

I do everything I can to make people hate me, and still some don't. What more do you people want from me? Angry

Quote: Aaron @ January 22 2009, 5:46 PM GMT

Glad I could help. :)

Having a good year on the pools this year might start betting on real life events not just internet soceity events.

Quote: Aaron @ January 22 2009, 5:48 PM GMT

I do everything I can to make people hate me, and still some don't. What more do you people want from me? Angry

You really are a silly sausage.

Quote: Aaron @ January 22 2009, 5:48 PM GMT

Well if you can keep one kidney that would be nice and possibly just in case I need a penis transplant that too. Unless it's really small of course. Zooo your turn. Men always exaggerate by about three feet.

Approx 3'8".

Or is that Verne Troyer's height...

Quote: zooo @ January 22 2009, 6:40 PM GMT

Approx 3'8".

Or is that Verne Troyer's height...

Yes but you're a woman and prone to conservative estimates which means....'All hail Aaron who shall forthwith be called Biggus Dickus.' Thank you the Pythons. There's another joke in there somewhere I'm sure.

I was looking around at Family Guy clips instead of doing my homework and thought this was a pretty good summery of things that piss me off too.
especially the one where the girl says "someone should do a sitcom based around my life". hahaha

Quote: Curt @ February 3 2009, 4:54 PM GMT

I was looking around at Family Guy clips instead of doing my homework and thought this was a pretty good summery of things that piss me off too.
especially the one where the girl says "someone should do a sitcom based around my life". hahaha

That was funny. :D

Quote: roscoff @ January 22 2009, 6:35 PM GMT

Well if you can keep one kidney that would be nice and possibly just in case I need a penis transplant that too. Unless it's really small of course. Zooo your turn. Men always exaggerate by about three feet.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TTPYO - Being texted at 6.45 a.m. when my phone is on silent, to be told there's an "urgent debating dilemma", and asked to go online. I wasn't awake, but now I *have* seen the message and signed on, I didn't even get left an e-mail. Suuuurely would've been better to call to wake me up, or leave a message online, if it were *that* important; and noooow I'm wracking my brains as to what it is!

I can't believe you're suggesting that someone should have phoned you at 6:45am. You are mental.