Things that piss you off Page 232

If I get upset they also win! :(

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 11 2008, 8:47 PM BST

You're you. You automatically win. :P

Hehe. I will need that hand written and signed, please.

Aha! :P

Quote: PhQnix @ July 11 2008, 8:12 PM BST

TTPYO: 'art'.

Just look at them disgustedly and turn away. :)

Quote: PhQnix @ July 11 2008, 8:58 PM BST

Aha! :P

LOL.

Robyn - I know it's hard to ignore them. Really hard! If you say something they get worse, if you ignore them, they step it up to get a reaction, etc. It's tough not to let it get to you but trust me when I say that you really WILL have the last laugh. At the end of the day, it's true that it's a jealously thing. Bullies bully for one reason alone - becuase they don't like themselves. They see something in you that is missing from their life and trust me, it could be anything - a happy home life, good grades, or the fact you have better fashion sense and nicer pens! Whatever they are singling out about you, trust me, you could get rid of that "problem" and they would just move onto something else. This is why they are pathetic. I'm actually surprised that, at 17, they haven't grown out of it so it goes to show something is wrong with them, not you! The best way to get through it is just let them get on with it.

I used to get so badly bullied myself at school partically by this one guy. He would constantly joke about how fat and ugly I was and joked about how I was really a man (no it wasn't Aaron). He was the most popular guy at my school and used me to boost his ego basically as I would end up in pieces and his mates would laugh and cheer him on. He was evil in my eyes. It still got to me long after I left and it affected me a lot in how I viewed myself. Then one day, I was on one of those sites looking up people I had been at college with and somehow he found me. He had sent a very sad message. He had finally come out to his friends and family that he was in fact gay. His friends had shunned him and his family basically disowned him. He said he had know he was gay since he was 11 - round about the time he had started making my life hell! The bullying had nothing to do with me. He needed to play the alpha male all his life and I was an easy target! He was now contacting me to ask if I wanted to meet up for a drink! I ignored the message but I still felt sorry for him.

To be honest, you won't realise this at all until you are older sadly but I promise you will look back and slap yourself stoopid over how you let them get to you! You are a lovely, smart, and gorgeous floozy boozy and my word is basically law as you know. Have some tea!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ July 11 2008, 11:16 PM BST

I ignored the message

You're worse than he is.

Would have expected better of you Ruby.

To be honest, you won't realise this at all until you are older sadly but I promise you will look back and slap yourself stoopid over how you let them get to you! You are a lovely, smart, and gorgeous floozy boozy and my word is basically law as you know. Have some tea!

That's a great post, RubyMae!

Robyn, don't let them make you care about having the last laugh! And as RubyMae said, always remember that what they do is all about them. Be sorry for them.

I can't believe that there's still bullying in 12th grade! They must be quite retarded. If that's any consolation.

Quote: Aaron @ July 11 2008, 11:20 PM BST

You're worse than he is.

Would have expected better of you Ruby.

THE GUY CHEWED A SNICKERS BAR AND GOBBED IT ON MY HEAD! FUCK OFF WAS I GONNA MEET HIM!!!!

At the end of the day, it's true that it's a jealously thing. Bullies bully for one reason alone - becuase they don't like themselves. They see something in you that is missing from their life and trust me, it could be anything - a happy home life, good grades, or the fact you have better fashion sense and nicer pens!

This is always true. I know it from personal experience on both sides of the bully/victim divide.

Ignoring is the best cure.

I do apologise. Have no idea where that came from! Whistling nnocently

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ July 11 2008, 11:25 PM BST

THE GUY CHEWED A SNICKERS BAR AND GOBBED IT ON MY HEAD! FUCK OFF WAS I GONNA MEET HIM!!!!

Your attitude disappoints and saddens me.

Maybe I'm just a nicer person than you.

Quote: PhQnix @ July 11 2008, 11:25 PM BST

This is always true. I know it from personal experience on both sides of the bully/victim divide.

Ignoring is the best cure.

Bloody hell Elliot your up late.

Quote: Aaron @ July 11 2008, 11:27 PM BST

Robyn knows all about him being up.

Quote: Aaron @ July 11 2008, 11:27 PM BST

Your attitude disappoints and saddens me.

Eh? In which universe is this? One where Leevil is allergic to wheat, Charley is a nun, and Ellie is flat chested?

Go back to your baking and fluffy things Aaron! :P