Things that piss you off Page 231

TTPYO: The sensitivities of 'artists'.

The guy whose lyrics were "stolen", or a new 'artist'?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 11 2008, 8:13 PM BST

The guy whose lyrics were "stolen", or a new 'artist'?

The guy who wrote the song. Overreaction on his part really. I described all experimental music as "The endpoint of snobbery," this included various pieces of his music. He chastised me for intentionally hurting his feelings and is now refusing to talk to me.

This is infuriating thrice over. Firstly my opinion is valid and merely an opinion. Secondly I didn't mean to offend him. Thirdly I don't really enjoy falling out with my friends over such sentimentalist nonsense.

Fun, fun, fun.

Oh I knew it would be him! If he goes to your school, I'll have a go at him - he'll be overwhelmed by me being a girl, and so give up.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 11 2008, 8:31 PM BST

Oh I knew it would be him! If he goes to your school, I'll have a go at him - he'll be overwhelmed by me being a girl, and so give up.

Haha!

Indeed the mere fact that you have boobs will make him default to the standard grammar school boy position of "Huuuurrrrrrrr." And I'll win. Wahey!

See - I knew I was good for something. Cool I really think it'd work, too!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 11 2008, 8:36 PM BST

See - I knew I was good for something. Cool I really think it'd work, too!

I think at a certain point your talents exceed being a girl. :P

It would work, that's the sad thing.

My other talent is that I have curly hair...?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 11 2008, 8:38 PM BST

My other talent is that I have curly hair...?

True. Along with being a genius and being ridiculously nice.

Aw! I don't know that either of those are true, or the latter a talent!

TTPYO:
I have that ridiculous Hula song in my head, that Baby's sister sings at the talent night in Dirty Dancing.

Aaaagh.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 11 2008, 8:41 PM BST

Aw! I don't know that either of those are true, or the latter a talent!

We just decided being a girl is a talent. I think being nice could also be considered a talent. Both true by the way.

Is being a girl a talent?!

Awesome!

It is when you're combatting a Grammar school boy, I've been told!

Quote: PhQnix @ July 11 2008, 8:42 PM BST

I think being nice could also be considered a talent.

But, as proven today, it also means I get made fun of because I don't yell back!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 11 2008, 8:45 PM BST

But, as proven today, it also means I get made fun of because I don't yell back!

But if you yell back they win. You're a wonderful person and you shouldn't break because of the people in your class.