Things that piss you off Page 1,845

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 31st August 2023, 5:49 PM

Pulp are shit

has anyone tried unplugging Michael Monkhouse and plugging him back in?

No because it would be shit.
I have decided that everything pisses me off except Melanie C's shoulderblades, The Beatles and Ingmar Bergman.

Oh lighten up ya stuffy git!

😘

Well, I like The Sex Pistols too.
What's the difference between a bad condom and PIL's singer? One is a rotten johnny - the other is an arrogant, deluded, self-obsessed wanker who should've retired in 1983.

As if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth. Mind you I'm available for dairy adverts if anyone is watching. Mr Rotten did call out Jimmy Savil before NHS so that has a value. Also Rise and this it not a love song are great singles.

I think It's beyond redickless that he was massacred for the ads, when he made it clear he was using the wad to fund the new album... Then Noemi Campbell says, I won't get out of bed for less than a grand, and instead of F**k Off, Slapper, it's OMG, that's the attitude we love in a celeb!!!!!!!!!

Joe Strummer would never have farted about on tv with some cows flogging butter...

Nope, because he's dead.
Unlike Pulp, who should be.
I used to love Johnny. Now he's like anal sex. Bores me shitless. I think his tribute to the Queen was the proverbial last straw. I'm sure if he'd snuffed it first, her majestit would've returned the favour.

Oh come on Mike, you've got to give Cocker credit for blowing wind at Jacko on the cross at least ?

Anybody else find half the Sahara desert dumped on their garden this morning?

No, but yesterday it affected my breathing and didn't help with my COPD

My back garden was like Blackpool beach

All that was missing was the donkeys and the shit tower

Was George Formby there with his little stick of rock?

He might know someone who can clean the sand off your windows too.

If you went into the back garden, one of those missing items would be there.

I've got all the time in the world and sympathy for drivers with red L plates on their cars.

However I don't know what the point is of the green P plates? They've passed their test. They should be fit to drive. What do they expect us to do? How long are they supposed to keep them? Two weeks? Two months? Six months? A year?????