Things that piss you off Page 126

Quote: zooo @ April 25 2008, 7:23 PM BST

He walked home wearing two roast chickens on his feet.

What are the chances?

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Graham Bandage @ April 25 2008, 7:22 PM BST

How do you spend money in the wrong shop? I can't even imagine how it would happen. Did you pop into the butchers to buy a pair of shoes or a flannel or something?

By not price-checking between two shops selling the same thing.

What was the thing?

A thing thing. But not thing like the member.

... Member here. Not member as in penis.

This couldn't be loaded with much more double-entendre, could it?

Come on, Aaron, don't be coy. It was a computer peripheral, wasn't it? Or a lewd DVD?

No, but for the sake of argument, yes.

I got the Green Wing scripts book for £1.99 today!

(Sorry, that's totally in the wrong thread.)

Moderator, heal thyself.

Ooo, bargain!

Wanna offset it against my mahoosive loss? (I'm not sure how exactly. Might try and take the thing(s) back tommorrow for a refund.)

Anyway, back to the thread. I don't like chaps who fail to wash their hands after going to the lavatory. I think they believe they have to wash their hands only if they ACTUALLY do a little widdle on their fingers.

Doubt they do it even then.

I think you're probably right, on reflection. I was giving the weewee-handed dirty gets the benefit of the doubt.

Well Graham you and Aaron seem to be on the same wave length. How nice. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You have no hope. Expensive therapy heading your way!

Yay, Roscoff's back from the pub.

And I hope you washed your hands.

Quote: Aaron @ April 23 2008, 9:20 PM BST

Peer support? Is this the latest way for teachers to pass their work onto the kids?

Yep! And for one of my friends to annoy me more!

Quote: Graham Bandage @ April 25 2008, 7:53 PM BST

Anyway, back to the thread. I don't like chaps who fail to wash their hands after going to the lavatory. I think they believe they have to wash their hands only if they ACTUALLY do a little widdle on their fingers.

Our French teacher always used to ask "Was the water hot?" When we returned from the loo, and if we said "Huh?" or something to that effect, he would send us back ,saying we'd obviously not washed our hands!

I was told that in Japan men wash their hands before having a jimmy riddle. This may be bollocks. But that's what I heard. Errr