Things that piss you off Page 1,151

Quote: lofthouse @ December 13 2012, 9:27 PM GMT

That perfume ad where Scarlett johanson spouts a load of bollocks

Whilst wearing her grannies wig

Yes! The hairstyle they've given her in that ad never fails to make me laugh.

Natalie Portman looks great in hers though.

Quote: SimonWing @ December 13 2012, 9:46 PM GMT

Natalie Portman looks great in hers though.

She'd look great in a donkey jacket and hob nail boots

Truesay!

How could Thatcher look sexy?

Quote: lofthouse @ December 13 2012, 9:50 PM GMT

She'd look great in a donkey jacket and hob nail boots. I'd blockade her coal mine

Most disturbing sexual fantasy ever.

That dry mouth you get when you're tired. Why get dehydrated? Uggghh!

Quote: SimonWing @ December 13 2012, 9:29 PM GMT

That one where the Italian fella says "I'm not going to be the man you want me to be anymore" at a press conference, and then the room collapses for no reason.

I hate that advert with a passion. 'I'm not going to be the man you want me to be anymore'????

If by that, he means he's going to stop being a total douchebag that seems to spend his time filming women on the street with an antiquated camera...then good. And since when do voyeuristic perverts with creaky film equipment get their own press conference? And why is the press conference held in a flimsy greenhouse inside a warehouse?

I do like the Hugo Boss Gwenyth Paltrow advert though, she's looking mighty fine and the music is groovy.

I thought they were copying that scene from, erm... Notting Hill?
F**k knows why though.

I hardly watch adverts anymore
I view most things on catchup these days.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ December 13 2012, 11:15 PM GMT

I hardly watch adverts anymore

That's quite sad. They're great imagination mulch.

I'm really getting pissed off with the new British Christmas traditions -

1. News stories about how the high street is losing money and everyone is shopping online. Cut to reporter in a packed Oxford Street.

2. Dodgy Scouse family appearing on news claiming that their home has been robbed and their little shaven headed f**k bastards won't have any presents this year. Cut to naive, thick members of the public falling for this scam and showering the robbing chav shits with presents.

3. Threatened public transport strike. Christmas is a time for giving...all of our money to Tube drivers. Cut to Bob Crow holding a gun to the head of every shop in the West End.

Gah, pah and bah humbug!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 14 2012, 4:34 PM GMT

1. News stories about how the high street is losing money and everyone is shopping online. Cut to reporter in a packed Oxford Street.

2. Dodgy Scouse family appearing on news claiming that their home has been robbed and their little shaven headed f**k bastards won't have any presents this year. Cut to naive, thick members of the public falling for this scam and showering the robbing chav shits with presents.

3. Threatened public transport strike. Christmas is a time for giving...all of our money to Tube drivers. Cut to Bob Crow holding a gun to the head of every shop in the West End.

Gah, pah and bah humbug!

Wow dude

Your a ray of light aren't you?!

I hope you get burgled this Christmas

ya miserable wanker

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 14 2012, 4:34 PM GMT

Gah, pah and bah humbug!

Absof**kinglutely.

TTPYO: 3 and a half hour school plays without seating. ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? I'll stand for that long for Shakespeare (maybe) but for a f**king kids' Christmas show? Where the kids don't even know the words to the songs? FUCK YOU, Parent/Teacher association! Who the hell thinks it's a good idea to schedule in 10 minute breaks between every 5 minute song? So we can "Shop at the Victorian market stalls" which consists of 5 tables with gingerbread men and child-made decorations. Oh, you'd like to tidy up between the first half and second half of the show? Sure, we'll wait outside in the rain, no problem. So, where do I pick up my kids at the end of the show? Oh, you're only doing announcements in French? Excellent. GAH!!!!!!!!

Whaaaaaat? That's insane! What a shambles.

The thing that annoyed me most was that they didn't realise at any point that they had organised it badly. From their perspective it ran smoothly!