Writers New Year Resolutions 2010 Page 2

Have my own sitcom series commissioned and become highly successful in this field. Laughs out loud.

I became highly successful in my field.

I was the best Scarecrow.

I have a few plans for the new year. "Capture Jonathan Ross and keep him prisoner in a dried out well while I feed him up. Then I'm going to kill him and sew myself a Jonathan Ross suit...Fat-suit presumably, and march into the BBC executive office, demanding a six millionĀ£ reduction of my salery - which instead - should be used to fond the smoking talent Henrik Bengtsson." That's my New Years resolution. Oh! And maybe be a little less weird in the new year. /fingers crossed.

His pays been cut to 3 million. Is it really worth it to hear him lisping for his life and watch him rubbing lotion into his pallid skin?

Surely better to bring a peparami and pretend you're Russell Brand's agent.

Politics my man. I know he asked too, but until I see a paycheck that says 3 mill - I'll assume he didn't.
ps "IT rubs the lotion on". I wouldn't do that for 6 mill.

Work harder.

EDIT: This was a reply to a deleted Alfred Kipper post so makes no sense now.

Priorities, Alfred. Sitcom first, affair after. When you've made that first sale. At the end of my life I'd prefer to count commissions rather than notches. ;) :)

Although at my present rate of success in both fields, I'll be able to count neither above a big fat zero. Teary

Before wisdom comes woe. Well not in a dictionarry but you know what I mean.

:)

Quote: SlagA @ January 2 2010, 4:01 PM GMT

EDIT: This was a reply to a deleted Alfred Kipper post so makes no sense now.

Priorities, Alfred. Sitcom first, affair after. When you've made that first sale. At the end of my life I'd prefer to count commissions rather than notches. ;) :)

Although at my present rate of success in both fields, I'll be able to count neither above a big fat zero. Teary

Yes, sorry, I felt guilty about it as soon I'd posted it, also it reminds me that I've got more chance of getting a full first time commission on BBC1 than I have of getting 'it on' with her. She just likes free rum and coke, and she's already shagged another neighbour since I've been trying. I might have to move, I sense humiliation at the very least.

She sounds like a right catch.

Find my voice.

Start writing again. 2009 was virtually creativity-free thanks to job stress and family issues, but no more. Started up a blog to ease me into it, but then I'm determined to get my act together.

Probably...

Quote: Badge @ January 2 2010, 8:38 PM GMT

Find my voice.

What? :D

Quote: Jo Eden @ January 2 2010, 8:48 PM GMT

Start writing again. 2009 was virtually creativity-free thanks to job stress and family issues, but no more. Started up a blog to ease me into it, but then I'm determined to get my act together.

Probably...

First blog was good fun despite being a little bit short. I look forward to reading more about you and your new hobbies!

Quote: Jo Eden @ January 2 2010, 8:48 PM GMT

Probably...

That's what I was going to write.....