General Election 2010 Page 64

Cracking headline on the front of the Sun this morning 'Gillian only went out for a loaf. She ended up with Brown Toast.

Nick Clegg is such a massive, massive twat. He's objecting to a political argument ON A DEBATE PROGRAMME.

C**t.

I think Brown's having his best debate tonight, which isn't bad after yesterday. I doubt many people will have their instincts changed tonight but Brown might be on the way to saving some votes that looked to be heading elsewhere.

Awful set. And Cameron's a complete lightweight. He's had an easy run from the media this campaign, but once in power the wheels will come off very quickly.

I'm calling this one a draw, though Gordy made a boob at the end by suggesting the others were on their way into Government.

I am so angry at all of them. :)

Quote: chipolata @ April 29 2010, 10:04 PM BST

Awful set.

Same designer as The Graham Norton Show.

None of them particularly stood out for me, but nevertheless a good win for Cameron. Brown is just an irrelevance. Clegg was largely bleating on his same old 'change' record. Get onto some ideas. Change for change's sake; no thanks.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 29 2010, 10:08 PM BST

I am so angry at all of them. :)

Because they didn't agree to give free cookies to all highly-stressed female undergraduates?

I think Gordon had his strongest debate.

But the fact remains that he has had 13 years in office, in charge of the economy, he was the most powerful chancellor in history and look at the state of the economy. We can't just blame it on a global recession, he has to take responsibility.

But to be fair, the other two didn't stand out.

Anyone else think Gordon needed a shave?

YouGov AND ComRes both showing David Cameron 41%, Nick Clegg 32%, Gordon Brown 25%. Interesting.

Quote: bigfella @ April 29 2010, 10:19 PM BST

But the fact remains that he has 13 years in office, in charge of the economy, he was the most powerful chancellor in history and look at the state of the economy. We can't just blame it on global recession, he has to take responsibility.

Gordon didn't push us down the hill, but he sold the railings stopping us falling over the cliff.

But did he need a shave?

I try not to look at his face.

Clegg was poor tonight I thought.

Very unsure of himself.

He had nothing new to say - again - despite each of the debates being on a different topic. It's all "old parties", "old politics", "change", etc. And objecting to Brown and Cameron arguing about policy during a political debate.

Quote: Aaron @ April 29 2010, 10:30 PM BST

He had nothing new to say - again - despite each of the debates being on a different topic. It's all "old parties", "old politics", "change", etc. And objecting to Brown and Cameron arguing about policy during a political debate.

It's because he's right.

Quote: Aaron @ April 29 2010, 10:14 PM BST

Because they didn't agree to give free cookies to all highly-stressed female undergraduates?

Because they all seem to have policies which focus on the fact that as I'm female and an undergraduate, both of those statuses need pointing out constantly.