If only penises were as sweet looking instead of looking like the last chicken in the butchers....

Quote: keewik @ January 6 2012, 10:22 PM GMT

Just realised I've been tactfully averting my gaze from Ruby's avatar because I thought it was a clutch of penises.

Correction: "peni"

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 7 2012, 8:15 AM GMT

If only penises were as sweet looking instead of looking like the last chicken in the butchers....

Coq au vein ?...

Quote: keewik @ January 6 2012, 10:22 PM GMT

Just realised I've been tactfully averting my gaze from Ruby's avatar because I thought it was a clutch of penises.

That's worrying Laughing out loud

A clutch bag of penises? I've heard of women carrying packs of condoms but... :O

I'm a bit shortsighted - fortunately.

Lesbian

:( See again nil response to great reply???

Methinks invisible or Conspire==== on my birthday too.

Errr What's happening now?

Quote: dellas @ January 8 2012, 4:23 AM GMT

Awwww.

Don't take it personally. If I counted the lack of Laughing out loud s I've had, I'd need an abacus the size of France. It doesn't mean people haven't laughed. Console

Oooh Happy birthday too X.

This isn't at all meant nastily, but you do have a particular style of typing/talking that can make it quite difficult, for me at least, to understand what you're actually saying (see quoted post for example).
Which might explain why some of your jokes might not come across to some people.

You'll find your groove. In the meantime, point and laugh at Sooty a few times to fit in.

:| Zooo you understand everyone on here yet I am marked as odd??

Anyway you never wished me happy birthday, so lets face it you don't like what 'You' perceive I am. >_<

If you want an answer it's a passable if not exceptional joke. And most of us get minimal feedback, most of my sketches, jokes, lines etc get ignored. There;s just rather more of them, so they look more succesful.

If you want to get feedback, be more succesful as a funster whatever. Maybe just try practising a little with just straight up jokes?

Laughing out loud OK knob head!

Seriously though I get upset that Leevil says 'Mysterious' and others find me odd, Jesus we had a massive discussion about the riots and my thoghts on NHS and 'feminists' etal really do not under bloody stand Sooty Teary