Again being honest BCG is a great teacher. It's certainly helped me improve my internet "profile" look at what you want to get out of the BCG thing.

Sooty I have opened a somewhat controversial topic elsewhere to discuss all this.

First rule of BCG, all controversial/serious/personal/political/important threads will degenerate into cock jokes, insults and bad puns.

Laughing out loud My futile sense of achievement agrees with you , but , dam it I have a bloody point here!

I thought I did post on your birthday thread. :S
Soz if I didn't.

I haven't said YOU are odd, I've said your way of wording things is very hard for me to understand. It's often like a wall of words or a stream of consciousness. I'm not saying you should change that, (and obviously not just for me!) but am saying that if some people don't respond to your posts how you expect them to, maybe that's why, rather than because we don't like you or are ignoring you or something.

:) It is OK Zooo I am a touchy bitch, is this clear enough?

:D

So f**king ($300 per annum) Photobucket finally caught up with me over my avatar and as I cannot now find that original one I thought it might be time for a new one and to use the "new" BCG facility of posting same rather than risk it all again with Tinypic. Cool

Thought this is a thread about a sequel to that piss-boring movie...

This thread is great :D Just read through the pages and it has has some funny posts!

The OP was asking how to make animated profile pictures and this is something I've been trying, without success, to do although I've only spent a few hours on it so far. There are ways of doing it using pictures and youtube videos but I want to do it using clips from DVDs. I've got a video editor so can trim it down to a few seconds but I've been getting invalid format errors when trying to burn the project and I think I know what I need to do.

If you could make an animated avatar that only last a few seconds (say maximum five seconds) what would it be?

Mine is when Richie from Bottom is practicing as a news presenter and then falls down the stairs and ends up headfirst in the toilet which is filmed by Eddie. Or for one that lasts hardly a second it would be Rik Mayall in Comic Strip's A Fistful Of Traveller's Cheques when he's a cowboy and means to spit on the ground but accidently spits on his own shoulder.

I used to have an avatar but it's disappeared somewhere along the line.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th August 2017, 9:33 AM

So f**king ($300 per annum) Photobucket finally caught up with me over my avatar and as I cannot now find that original one I thought it might be time for a new one and to use the "new" BCG facility of posting same rather than risk it all again with Tinypic. Cool

I like it Herc yet I'm still trying to work out who it is. It's on the proverbial tip and I know I could probably ask you but I want the discovery to occur naturally.

That's the first time I've called you Herc as well so I hope you don't have me thrown to the floor. Throw him to the floor again Sir? Oh yes throw him to the floor.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 4th August 2017, 11:03 PM

I like it Herc yet I'm still trying to work out who it is. It's on the proverbial tip and I know I could probably ask you but I want the discovery to occur naturally.

That's the first time I've called you Herc as well so I hope you don't have me thrown to the floor. Throw him to the floor again Sir? Oh yes throw him to the floor.

Won't tell you and will keep you in suspenders as this has been asked before and is quite obvious really - quotes "You silly twisted boy"

Tony Soprano' s uncle was called Hercules and he was mentally retarded - just saying :)

Hey! Wassa madder yous. Cool