Me, me, me Page 6

I enjoyed 'Keith Egg' muchly! I'd like to see other instalments.

Quote: The Giggle-o @ October 29 2009, 1:48 AM BST

I enjoyed 'Keith Egg' muchly! I'd like to see other instalments.

Thank you. Suicide seems to be a recurring theme with me. :O

I spent a day working on a horror sequel - Keith's Revenge - where his 'ghost' ( a peeled soft boiled egg) returns to haunt his unfaithful wife and her lover. First he kills the bloke with an electric egg whisk, then he chases his wife and tortures her off-screen as egg yolk splatters about. The final scene is the wife in an egg cup with the top of her head cut off and then Keith in a salad Nicoise.

But then something got buggered up, I lost most of the work I'd done and it never got made.

Shame, it sounds equally as good, if not more betterer.

Quote: The Giggle-o @ October 29 2009, 2:01 AM BST

Shame, it sounds equally as good, if not more betterer.

Takes ages though and I can only do it when my daughter is at school, as she has to 'play' with the set too.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 29 2009, 2:04 AM BST

Takes ages though and I can only do it when my daughter is at school, as she has to 'play' with the set too.

Yes, I've been meaning to do a bit of stop motion animation but I've got as far as buying some dolls house furniture, the rest seems like a bit too much effort. Surely for someone who doesn't sleep there are the hours your daughter is in bed too?
:)

Quote: The Giggle-o @ October 29 2009, 2:13 AM BST

Yes, I've been meaning to do a bit of stop motion animation but I've got as far as buying some dolls house furniture, the rest seems like a bit too much effort. Surely for someone who doesn't sleep there are the hours your daughter is in bed too?
:)

I need to film in daylight as I have no proper lights.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 29 2009, 2:21 AM BST

I need to film in daylight as I have no proper lights.

Aaaaaaaah! I see.

Hi Bex (seems wrong to say Dolly in this context!)

Sorry I'm a bit late to this thread but I just watched them all and really enjoyed them - thank you!

I too love the egg one and the tag line, and just generally your performances and characters. Great fun and not OTT.

I'm no expert but I thought the quality of filming and sound was pretty good - I often have problems with my computer watching utube clips but these were all fine.

Jx

Thanks Jane - glad you liked them. :)

I really loved the Madline woman, it sort of reminded me of Peter Cook.
I reckon you should channel James Cotters spirit even more and do Dollycasts or whatever you'd call them.

Quote: Ronnie Anderson @ October 29 2009, 11:25 AM BST

it sort of reminded me of Peter Cook.

I love you Ronnie. :D

I've only watched the egg one, but it was good :D

Sorry, there's more.

Here's a couple of monlogues by my favourite character. Sadly she's probably the most like me. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljdcn7utcYw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8KKSguLO2Y

Valerie O'Hare almost has a 'hare' of Joanna Lumely or maybe that's just you, Dolly? Will comment more after I watched them all. :)

Quote: Leevil @ October 30 2009, 3:28 PM BST

Valerie O'Hare almost has a 'hare' of Joanna Lumely or maybe that's just you, Dolly? Will comment more after I watched them all. :)

The teeth perhaps? :D