A funny rape story? Page 10

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 7 2009, 9:59 PM BST

How could I arrive at such a scurilous appraisal of the situation? Because Victorian virgins practicing for the nunnery don't go to Ibiza on holiday and have sex with men.

My parents went to Ibiza a few years back, stayed in an 18-30 hotel, and went to nightclubs. And they've only had sex once.

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 7 2009, 10:00 PM BST

*checks Fantasy List*

*changes conjoined to concurrent*

Brilliant Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ October 7 2009, 10:01 PM BST

I wish I had the clip. I can't even find pictures of the two in question. Am I in any legal danger? I don't think I applied anything that wasn't said.

:D

After reading this whole thread I'd actually be delighted to find out it was something you'd imagined after a smoke. ;) :P

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 7 2009, 10:03 PM BST

My parents went to Ibiza a few years back, stayed in an 18-30 hotel, and went to nightclubs. And they've only had sex once.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 7 2009, 9:59 PM BST

Yes, it was an assumption that she went to Ibiza on holiday to go to nightclubs and to shag. I made this assumption from Leevil's statement that she went to nightclubs and shagged one (or both) of the twins.

How could I arrive at such a scurilous appraisal of the situation? Because Victorian virgins practicing for the nunnery don't go to Ibiza on holiday and have sex with men.

Come on Dollykins, I'm all for equality and romance but you're venturing into the realms of high fantasy.

I used to go on holidays with friends where we would drink alot and go clubbing. Being in relationships at home, I wasn't going on holiday to have sex and never did. But if I'd met someone I really liked, who knows.... But I still wouldn't have been on a 'shagging holiday'.

Btw I quite like being called Dollykins. :)

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 7 2009, 10:03 PM BST

With twins?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 7 2009, 10:04 PM BST

Btw I quite like being called Dollykins. :)

Good, it's meant to be affectionate in tone. :)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 7 2009, 10:05 PM BST

With twins?

Now you mention it, my dad only seems to have a goatee at weekends.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 7 2009, 10:03 PM BST

After reading this whole thread I'd actually be delighted to find out it was something you'd imagined after a smoke. ;) :P

*sues*

Quote: Leevil @ October 7 2009, 1:25 PM BST

Erm, isn't this rape?
Any thoughts?

Yes. It is.

Quote: Leevil @ October 7 2009, 10:09 PM BST

*sues*

Laughing out loud

On what grounds?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 7 2009, 8:23 PM BST

Now if you'll excuse me, Moonstone has provided me with good wank material for tonight with his 'blindfolded guess the vagina male rape fantasy' and I must be going.

It made the whole thing worth it, just to know I gave someone a little bit of happiness.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 7 2009, 10:10 PM BST

Laughing out loud

On what grounds?

Killing my buzz.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 7 2009, 10:04 PM BST

But I still wouldn't have been on a 'shagging holiday'.

Ironically I have been on many "shagging holidays" where I have ended-up not having any sex with anyone in any emotional or physical capacity whatsoever.

Quote: Leevil @ October 7 2009, 10:11 PM BST

Killing my buzz.

;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 7 2009, 10:14 PM BST

Ironically I have been on many "shagging holidays" where I have ended-up not having any sex with anyone in any emotional or physical capacity whatsoever.

If you can't even pull yourself on holiday, what can you do?

That would be a 'holiday from shagging'.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 7 2009, 10:16 PM BST

That would be a 'holiday from shagging'.

Would it? Would it really? :(

You must be doing something wrong mate. Every time I go on a shagging holiday Little Kev gets so wet he looks like my big toe after a long bath.