If you could change one thing... Page 4

Quote: EllieJP @ September 28 2009, 1:42 PM BST

It's a very long process... £40 to Aaron and proof of all identities... new and old.

:D

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 28 2009, 1:43 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Is it worth it? I have a very long real name (damn you parents), which offers me lots of possible variations.

I started and got lost when the forms asked me for the names of all my pets and when and how they died... I couldn't remember if Flopsy got put in the pan for boiling or Snuffles.

Oh. There was the hamster that died of a paracetamol overdose I blamed on his depression, not that the fact that I was trying to make him better. Whistling nnocently

The same hamster that was subsequently exhumed for research purposes?

Quote: Kenneth @ September 28 2009, 2:01 PM BST

The same hamster that was subsequently exhumed for research purposes?

That was my friend's. We kind of decided to try doing some gardening where he was buried, with the unspoken idea of finding the body.

My lack of belief in myself. :$

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 28 2009, 9:17 PM BST

Hey, come on! Imagine the disaster if Santa said that.

Quote: Leevil @ September 28 2009, 1:21 PM BST

If you want to get one on the cheap and I use the word cheap lightly, go for a Mac Mini.

Very, very lightly. Like, Steve-Jobs'-bank-account lightly.

Quote: Aaron @ September 28 2009, 11:41 PM BST

Very, very lightly. Like, Steve-Jobs'-bank-account lightly.

I have 2 refurbished Minis in my entertainment centers. I think they were about $500. Great little media servers.

I'd end up throwing them in a fireplace.

...I would change the fact that as a non-driver (for medical reasons) that I have to pay £400 in car insurance, £456 for a car repair bill, £148 for 4 new tyres and now £60 for a car park fine.

Need a tatooist to put MUG on my forehead Angry

Quote: Marc P @ September 28 2009, 11:37 AM BST

I think I might change my computer into an iMac.

Wise choice, I tell ya!!

Quote: Tuumble @ September 29 2009, 12:07 AM BST

...I would change the fact that as a non-driver (for medical reasons) that I have to pay £400 in car insurance, £456 for a car repair bill, £148 for 4 new tyres and now £60 for a car park fine.

Need a tatooist to put MUG on my forehead Angry

?

Quote: DaButt @ September 28 2009, 11:46 PM BST

I have 2 refurbished Minis in my entertainment centers. I think they were about $500. Great little media servers.

I have a mini skirt.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ September 28 2009, 9:17 PM BST

I believe I can fly!

Quote: Moonstone @ September 28 2009, 9:20 PM BST

Hey, come on! Imagine the disaster if Santa said that.

Santa who?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 28 2009, 1:46 PM BST

I like having an alias. It's the nearest I'll get to being Spider-man. (for example).

You are not Spider Man? :$

Quote: Leevil @ September 28 2009, 1:21 PM BST

iPhoto and iMovie are very satisfying to use.

If you want to get one on the cheap and I use the word cheap lightly, go for a Mac Mini. Awesome little machines.

https://www.apple.com/uk/macmini/

Yeah that does look intersting, I'll probably wait until Christmas and go the whole hog but I will look into this fellow a boit more closely, I have a fairish monitor/tv anyway if that's all you get extra for spending more. Not too fussed about webcam, and will need to get word processing software anyway. So cheers, food for thought.

Quote: Dr Mato @ September 29 2009, 12:12 AM BST

You are not Spider Man? :$

Unfortunately not. I'm just plain old ...me.

I think I would change the amount footballers are paid to a reasonable amount and have more money spent on providing more help with the NHS and paying the staff better.