Marcus Brigstocke comedy

Does anyone remember Marcus Brigstocke's sitcom, broadcast about 6 years ago? Think it was simular to Outnumbered?

I remember thinking it was a bit like a 2point4 Children type of thing? I dunno, I remember he was a fair bit fatter than he is these days, but I can't really remember anything properly about the show itself.

I remember it being quite good. Then when Outnumbered came on I thought that it was simular to it. It was also a bit like 2point4 Children.

'The Savages' by Simon Nye, I think.

Ahh yes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Savages_(TV_series)

I seem to recall that I enjoyed it, but have no actual memory of what the show was like at all. I'd like to see it again, if anyone has a copy.

There was that other "lost" Simon Nye comedy, what was it called? The one about the AA/RAC-type men, was it? Errr

The Last Salute. I've been watching that recently. Quite amusing, a pretty enjoyable show.

I remember liking 'The Savages'. I also remember them axing it, and soon enough being replaced by 'My Family', which I did not like.

Remarkable, eight posts and no-one has yet said they can't stand him.

Quote: Nogget @ September 25 2009, 7:26 AM BST

Remarkable, eight posts and no-one has yet said they can't stand him.

I can't stand the annoying c**t.

Happy now. :D

Quote: Aaron @ September 24 2009, 10:22 PM BST

I seem to recall that I enjoyed it, but have no actual memory of what the show was like at all.

Same.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 25 2009, 7:37 AM BST

I can't stand the annoying c**t.

Happy now. :D

It's still very unusual to have only 1 out of 10 posts which are against him. Elsewhere, I've seen legions of Brigstocke-haters, especially after his featuring of foie gras on "I've Never Seen Star Wars".

I thought the funniest thing that Marcus Brigstocke had ever done was when he did a little cameo (running into David Brent in the greengrocer) in The Office Christmas Specials - Part 1.

On repeat viewing, however, I realised it wasn't in fact him.

Pity, it was a good little performance. :(

Laughing out loud

Reminds me of the time I accepted the Academy Award for Best Actress for my performance in Monster's Ball. Turns out they mistook me for some bird called Halle Berry?