I've just seen... Page 101

Quote: Timbo @ December 30 2010, 3:48 AM GMT

Of Gods and Men. Two hours of watching monks chanting and washing their smalls.

I actually want to see that. I think it's one of Mark Kermodes films of the year.

I've got Day of The Dead and The Social Network to watch. Not sure which to watch first. I've seen Day of The Dead before, but haven't seen The Social Network, so think the latter will win.

Quote: Ben @ January 2 2011, 5:21 PM GMT

I've got Day of The Dead and The Social Network to watch. Not sure which to watch first. I've seen Day of The Dead before, but haven't seen The Social Network, so think the latter will win.

You should try the Day of the Dead remake. It's a bit rubbish, but it's a lot of fun. Although the zombies can crawl on ceilings and up walls, which isn't right.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Very good if slightly overlong crime thriller. I look forward to seeing the rest of the trilogy, and will be interested to see David Fincher's upcoming American remake.

You and I must go to the cineplex one day, Chip. It's been a long time since I went to the cinema with someone new. Far too long.

Quote: chipolata @ January 2 2011, 8:53 PM GMT

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Very good if slightly overlong crime thriller. I look forward to seeing the rest of the trilogy, and will be interested to see David Fincher's upcoming American remake.

I couldn't really see what the fuss was about that. Seemed to get a lot of rave reviews, but seemed pretty average to me. No desire to watch the other two.

Quote: Ben @ January 2 2011, 9:03 PM GMT

You and I must go to the cineplex one day, Chip. It's been a long time since I went to the cinema with someone new. Far too long.

Only if we don't sit together. I'm very easily distracted.

Quote: chipolata @ January 2 2011, 9:41 PM GMT

Only if we don't sit together. I'm very easily distracted.

Like a curious kitten?

Quote: Ben @ January 2 2011, 9:50 PM GMT

Like a curious kitten?

A curious Orange.

*hides*

*congas with zooo*

Quote: Ben @ January 2 2011, 10:06 PM GMT

*congas with zooo*

It's not advisable, or wise to conga with your trousers down.

Quote: Gavin @ January 2 2011, 10:07 PM GMT

It's not advisable, or wise to conga with your trousers down.

And taking covert photos of the act is, frankly, a little creepy, bruv.

Quote: Ben @ January 2 2011, 10:15 PM GMT

And taking covert photos of the act is, frankly, a little creepy, bruv.

I like to think of it as evidence.

Quote: Gavin @ January 2 2011, 10:16 PM GMT

I like to think of it as evidence.

Hard evidence?