What YouTube video are you watching? Page 3

Weeell. Yes, to an extent!

Basically in my opinion there are two Rickys. Some people hate the fake one (who plays it up and goes on about his awards in interviews) and disregard the real one (who is normal and fairly modest), whereas I suppose other people like the real one and disregard the fake one.

That didn't make any sense, did it...

It did. And it's probably true. But the 'fake' one is SO f**king tired it's not, well excuse the phrase, but so tired it's not funny. One trick pony.

What little has been seen of the 'real' Ricky, as I assume we saw the other night on The Office commentaries, was splendid. More of that please. Not the aggravating c**t we're usually subjected to.

Quote: Aaron @ September 8 2009, 10:31 PM BST

It did. And it's probably true. But the 'fake' one is SO f**king tired it's not, well excuse the phrase, but so tired it's not funny. One trick pony.

What little has been seen of the 'real' Ricky, as I assume we saw the other night on The Office commentaries, was splendid. More of that please. Not the aggravating c**t we're usually subjected to.

Yeah, I forget he doesn't show the real one that often. Having listened to him on the radio for years that's the one I've seen/heard the most, and always think of him as.

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ September 8 2009, 3:50 PM BST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psPqPWV0kpU

I've just watched this for the umpteenth time. Funniest award acceptance speech ever.

I with you Jacob (but not in a biblical sense), I thought this was one of the best acceptance speeches ever. Ricky also did a great one at the Golden Globes with Steve Carell.

I'd rather watch Ricky accept an award then Kate Winslet.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 8 2009, 3:09 PM BST

Funny and creepy in equal measure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXo3NFqkaRM

That dog is so gay.

Quote: Jacob Loves Comedy @ September 8 2009, 3:50 PM BST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psPqPWV0kpU

I've just watched this for the umpteenth time. Funniest award acceptance speech ever.

While that was on this video caught my eye - Kevin Bishop throwing bottles and cutlery at the Inbetweeners at an award show. Anyone know if this was real or a set up? If it was real the man's a complete bell end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlh_rETABs&feature=channel

Think it was real. He was extremely drunk, one imagines. The silly sausage.

Quote: zooo @ September 9 2009, 12:05 AM BST

Think it was real. He was extremely drunk, one imagines. The silly sausage.

What a dick. I swear if that was me I'd have punched him for that, pissed or not.

Surely it must be a set up.

It did give him and his show quite a bit of publicity though.

Looks like it was meant 'as a joke', but that real bitterness came through, cos of teh alcohols.

He was throwing very hard and getting all sorts of random women/men in the audience too. Not really very cool.

The simple explanation is that a comedy is very competitive and a lot of comedians really don't like each other very much.

Quote: zooo @ September 9 2009, 12:09 AM BST

Looks like it was meant 'as a joke', but that real bitterness came through, cos of teh alcohols.

He was throwing very hard and getting all sorts of random women/men in the audience too. Not really very cool.

I can't believe people just stood by and let it happen. Can you imagine if you were in the audience and you (or your partner) got hit by a flying beer bottle? That's an act of war where I come from. Good job they don't host comedy awards in Teesside.

Quote: Lee Henman @ September 9 2009, 12:16 AM BST

I can't believe people just stodd by and let it happen. Can you imagine if you were in the audience and you (or your partner) got hit by a flying beer bottle? That's an act of war where I come from. Good job they don't host comedy awards in Teesside.

I remember the year Phoenix Nights was first up for an award. Their table was down the front and they got (in a fairly nice way) a little too loud and boisterous at one point. Jonathan Ross just made the comment, "First time down South is it lads?". :D

comedy awards in Teesside.

Isn't that better known as the 'Miss Middlesbrough' contest?

Quote: Aaron @ September 8 2009, 10:31 PM BST

One trick pony.

Hmmmmm:

The Office
Extras
Podcasts
Ghost Town
Flanimals
Invention of Lying
Cemetary Junction

etc etc

Good job they don't host comedy awards in Teesside.

That's Ross Noble out of a job then.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 9 2009, 12:20 AM BST

Isn't that better known as the 'Miss Middlesbrough' contest?

Laughing out loud

Though it's a bit of a misnomer, I can't imagine anyone 'Missing' Middlesbrough.