What YouTube video are you watching? Page 4

Exactly, where's the cooking show or juggling act?

Some hilarious outtakes

Anyway...

There's a very good selection of Stewart Lee clips on YouTube. And worth searching for "Richard Herring heckler", to find an amateur clip of the lovely Mr Herring dealing with an annoying prick in the audience. Ends very nicely.

Oh go on then, here it is...

Richard Herring & Heckler

Quote: James Cotter @ September 9 2009, 7:16 PM BST

Some hilarious outtakes

Are you by implication only watching your own stuff? Or is this a sneaky way of getting your videos out of critique?

Quote: James Cotter @ September 9 2009, 7:16 PM BST

Some hilarious outtakes

I only saw the first couple. Does it get funnier? I think it might be 'you had to be there' type stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing stuff going horribly wrong for people (I'm nice like that) but watching someone just saying a line and then saying "sorry, I got that wrong" wouldn't exactly raise a smile on Dennis Norden, let alone anything else.

I once made a film with a friend and one of my dogs savaged her hat and run away. That was funny. But maybe not to the public at large.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 9 2009, 7:20 PM BST

I only saw the first couple. Does it get funnier? I think it might be 'you had to be there' type stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing stuff going horribly wrong for people (I'm nice like that) but watching someone just saying a line and then saying "sorry, I got that wrong" wouldn't exactly raise a smile on Dennis Norden, let alone anything else.

I once made a film with a friend and one of my dogs savaged her hat and run away. That was funny. But maybe not to the public at large.

The end take is very funny have you seen it?

I remember watching Clive James beat Dennis Norden with a wooden chair till he begged for mercy.

It'll be alright on the fight, I think it was called.

Quote: James Cotter @ September 9 2009, 7:24 PM BST

The end take is very funny have you seen it?

No I didn't get that far to be honest. You should have put it first. :)

Quote: sootyj @ September 9 2009, 7:20 PM BST

Are you by implication only watching your own stuff? Or is this a sneaky way of getting your videos out of critique?

I mainly spend around 23 hours of the day watching my own videos and the other hour listening to audio clips of myself :D

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 9 2009, 7:25 PM BST

No I didn't get that far to be honest. You should have put it first. :)

No, that's not how it works. You end on a high not start on one.

Quote: James Cotter @ September 9 2009, 7:27 PM BST

No, that's not how it works. You end on a high not start on one.

Yes, Professor Comedy. Rolling eyes

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 9 2009, 7:31 PM BST

Yes, Professor Comedy. Rolling eyes

Well don't you agree?

Hi James,

Have watched it, and didn't find it very funy.
At all.

Like Dolly pointed out, maybe it is only funny to you, as you did it, and not to anybody else.

A bit like the time my nan farted.

No, James, no I don't. Perhaps I don't know anything about comedy...

However, as you've already posted the above link in the 'Critique' section (in its appropriate place) I don't understand why you feel the need to post it again on this thread. Sorry.

Come on guys, this isn't critique. Just leave it please! :)

Quote: EllieJP @ September 9 2009, 7:43 PM BST

Come on guys, this isn't critique.

Exactly. :)