Recorded For Training Purposes submissions for S4 Page 33

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 5 2010, 4:31 PM BST

Well done Danny and Mr Lucas 101. :D

Cheers D.D!

And nice one Danny. Yours was one of my faves from the recording.

Quote: Ben @ August 5 2010, 5:19 PM BST

Which ones should we listen out for, boys?

Mine was called Text XS.

Well done Danny & John
I'll have listen to that over the weekend.

Cheers Steve.

Yours was on last night Lucas? Which was it?

Quote: chipolata @ August 6 2010, 10:29 AM BST

Too lazy to scroll up 4 messages? ;)

Quote: chipolata @ August 6 2010, 10:29 AM BST

It was the one about a text messaging service.

I thought both the burning PC and the text message service ones were great. Well done Danny and Lucas.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 6 2010, 11:45 AM BST

It was the one about a text messaging service.

The one where you got a text message to tell you you've got a text message? That one was pretty good. And I think it was one of the sketches the Daily Mail's weekly listings mag highlighted in its pick of the day preview. You are now a Daily Mail endorsed writer!

Quote: Trabs @ August 6 2010, 11:55 AM BST

I thought both the burning PC and the text message service ones were great. Well done Danny and Lucas.

Cheers Trabs! Let us know when yours is on!

Quote: chipolata @ August 6 2010, 12:09 PM BST

The one where you got a text message to tell you you've got a text message? That one was pretty good. And I think it was one of the sketches the Daily Mail's weekly listings mag highlighted in its pick of the day preview. You are now a Daily Mail endorsed writer!

:O The Daily Mail? What have I done!

Being championed by the Daily Mail puts you in a unique club of which Adolf Hitler and Oswald Mosley are both members. I bet you didn't think your writing career would take you there.

You can add me & Big Fella to that list an all if it makes you feel better!
Although I've no idea why it would.

Quote: Trabs @ August 6 2010, 1:29 PM BST

Being championed by the Daily Mail puts you in a unique club of which Adolf Hitler and Oswald Mosley are both members. I bet you didn't think your writing career would take you there.

*Gulp*

Quote: Trabs @ August 6 2010, 1:29 PM BST

Yes, but the Daily Mail was less right wing in those days...

Quote: Tim Azure @ August 5 2010, 6:24 PM BST

Well done Danny, but you're not a boy are you? The pic and being a comedy whore suggest otherwise anyway...

I am definitly a boy, just with longish hair (which is getting a chop next week). I'm a boy comedy whore :)

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 6 2010, 9:46 AM BST

Cheers D.D!

And nice one Danny. Yours was one of my faves from the recording.

Mine was called Text XS.

I know this may come across as a love-in but genuinally loved your one, wish I'd gone to the recording now, very happy with what they did with it.

Quote: Trabs @ August 6 2010, 11:55 AM BST

Many thanks :)

Quote: dannyjb1 @ August 6 2010, 2:04 PM BST

I know this may come across as a love-in but genuinally loved your one, wish I'd gone to the recording now, very happy with what they did with it.

Cheers! Nothing wrong with a bit of a love-in Danny!